Orianna needs range indicators

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Otrev

07-30-2011

On Oriannas W and R there are no range indicators to show when enemy champs or minions are in range to be affected by these skills. This is really annoying because you basically have to memorize the range and guess whether you will hit them or not. Makes for very inconsistent damage, especially when you think you will hit someone but the skills misses for some reason...

Ploomstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Play more, you get used to it.

Otrev

07-30-2011

I do play her a lot. I am kinda used to it but it still annoys me when I miss at a crucial time. I just wish the ball had something like Lux's E where it shows the range of the circle with a faint outline.

hiddeneagle

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otrev View Post
I do play her a lot. I am kinda used to it but it still annoys me when I miss at a crucial time. I just wish the ball had something like Lux's E where it shows the range of the circle with a faint outline.
They should do it like noc's ult, when you hover the mouse over the skill it'll give a range indicator.

Matt516

07-30-2011

It is like that, if I'm not mistaken.

Everspace

07-30-2011

The biggest problem is that it's not a click -> click cast ability (doesn't target), and even worse is that it's centred on her ball.

If you hover over W you probably can, but by then it's too late

Practice, practice