I hate Morde

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maruset

07-30-2011

I really, really do. I decide to play a match, I'm ready to have some fun, trade kills, engage in poke wars, etc. Then I see Morde on the other team and I always find myself debating just eating a leave and playing something else.

ExoSpecter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

k

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

"I don't want to play this game anymore because the other team picked a character I have difficulty with. I should ragequit."

By all means. Do. Maybe your account will be banned. One less leaver to put up with.

ExoSpecter

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
"I don't want to play this game anymore because the other team picked a character I have difficulty with. I should ragequit."

By all means. Do. Maybe your account will be banned. One less leaver to put up with.
this es good

huehuehue

Detris

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruset View Post
I really, really do. I decide to play a match, I'm ready to have some fun, trade kills, engage in poke wars, etc. Then I see Morde on the other team and I always find myself debating just eating a leave and playing something else.
You have autism.

Matake

07-30-2011

Ain't ya heard? "MORDE ES NUMBAR ONE (UNO) HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

I laugh myself to sleep every night saying this.

Odisan

07-30-2011

Cool story bro.

You mad?

Man of God2

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruset View Post
When I see a morde I buy quicksilver sash and huehuehuehuehue his ult and ignite combo.

07-30-2011

Rage quitting is not cool. Just cause you see a Morde or a champion that you will have a hard time killing does not mean you should rage quit. This game is about fun.

Maruset

07-30-2011

and Morde is extremely not fun, that's my point. He does decent damage and he's nigh unkillable. It's frustrating and I hate at the end of a game thinking that if that player had taken any champ but him or Trynd with the same skill level we'd have won.