I want my Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samiro

05-01-2010

I just bought Garen, Not to happy, please deliver him to me.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-01-2010

have you tried relogging?

Samiro

05-01-2010

yes, 3 times

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Please try the following:

1) You've already try logging in and out, so wait for up to four hours and try again
2) If you still do not receive him send a mail to support@riotgames.com with your transaction ID and they'll manually credit your account with him.

Samiro

05-01-2010

What is a transaction id?

Eambo

05-01-2010

Hi again :-)

Samiro if you go to your store, then select "My Account" every transaction you've ever made has an ID. If you send this to Riot they can quite easily track it down to ensure you're not just chancing your arm, and grant it as soon as they can. This thread may help:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=97484

Samiro

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Hi again :-)

Samiro if you go to your store, then select "My Account" every transaction you've ever made has an ID. If you send this to Riot they can quite easily track it down to ensure you're not just chancing your arm, and grant it as soon as they can. This thread may help:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=97484

Thank you very much

Eambo

05-01-2010

No problem, good luck in getting it sorted, hopefully you'll have Garen shortly :-)