Warwick jungling guide

Yes, please. 19 86.36%
No, Thank you. 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Warwick Jungling guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

I'm starting this post to see if there's any interest for this. If there is I'm going to make a complete guide for WW jungling, including a little movie.

Let me know if you want this.

Sex Scientist GG

05-01-2010

Go ahead

GamBino826

05-01-2010

Um... sorry to be brutal but I've looked at your profile and Warwick isn't even one of your mains... and TBH your build with him is pretty much the standard build.

Of course, it would be nice of you to make a guide with a video, but I just don't want all your hard work to be criticized by others.

Carados

05-01-2010

It's not like it's hard to jungle as Warwick... right click on creeps, hit buttons when you get low.

When you're 6, gank lanes.

Xirus

05-02-2010

Might I suggest a general jungling guide? Lots of new players are looking for something to teach them to jungle, and if you do a properly made video, explaining what each mob is like, a lot of new players would appreciate it, regardless of what character they're jungling with. Also mention the late game uses for these mobs (physical carries go nab lizard, etc).

So in other words, don't make it a warwick exclusive guide, use warwick as an example, so more people can benefit from it.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamBino826 View Post
Um... sorry to be brutal but I've looked at your profile and Warwick isn't even one of your mains... and TBH your build with him is pretty much the standard build.

Of course, it would be nice of you to make a guide with a video, but I just don't want all your hard work to be criticized by others.
True Warwick isnt one of my mains, and sure its a pretty normal build. But theres alot of warwicks failing with it anyway. And the reason ww isnt in my main is cause ive got over 70 games on the rest with over 650 games on my account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirus View Post
Might I suggest a general jungling guide? Lots of new players are looking for something to teach them to jungle, and if you do a properly made video, explaining what each mob is like, a lot of new players would appreciate it, regardless of what character they're jungling with. Also mention the late game uses for these mobs (physical carries go nab lizard, etc).

So in other words, don't make it a warwick exclusive guide, use warwick as an example, so more people can benefit from it.
Thanks for the hints, I think I'll probably use this.

cats

05-02-2010

There are so many guides out there so I would think there are plenty of jungling guides, for the videos it will always help many people out a lot more.

I voted no to an overall guide, but wouldn't mind seeing a simple guide + video. So yes to a general guide.

Ampharel

05-02-2010

Ill be starting on the guide in a while