Different rune pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

OK so I bought some attk power runes because I was gonan work on my first page but when i went to look they werent there so i bought a few more and they were but then when i went to page 2 they appeared while other runes dissapeared what is this!?

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Try clicking on the rune-stack (mark/glyph/ect) they should be in, its default closed.
Also if the runes are used in a page, they dissapear there.

Try these things first please

Broomy

05-01-2010

I don't think your understanding here ill make it simpler i buy rune it appears on page 2 but I need it on page one how do i move it

Ampharel

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomy View Post
I don't think your understanding here ill make it simpler i buy rune it appears on page 2 but I need it on page one how do i move it
A rune isnt specific for one page, you buy it for both, and you can use it for both. Even at the same time.

Thats why I meant, isnt the rune-catagory where it should be in minimized?

As example, see attachments