Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Different rune pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broomy

05-01-2010

OK so I bought some attk power runes because I was gonan work on my first page but when i went to look they werent there so i bought a few more and they were but then when i went to page 2 they appeared while other runes dissapeared what is this!?

Ampharel

05-01-2010

Try clicking on the rune-stack (mark/glyph/ect) they should be in, its default closed.
Also if the runes are used in a page, they dissapear there.

Try these things first please

Broomy

05-01-2010

I don't think your understanding here ill make it simpler i buy rune it appears on page 2 but I need it on page one how do i move it

Ampharel

05-01-2010

Quote:
Broomy:
I don't think your understanding here ill make it simpler i buy rune it appears on page 2 but I need it on page one how do i move it

A rune isnt specific for one page, you buy it for both, and you can use it for both. Even at the same time.

Thats why I meant, isnt the rune-catagory where it should be in minimized?

As example, see attachments