Multi char guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadly Paradox

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
dodge is not additive its multiplicative? therefore it would be 100 x 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 etc.
not sure though. would make sense however
Even if dodge were additive, you would die to nukes and have little health for it.

Nerdz

Adjudicator

09-08-2009

max dodge % is 20, there is also a cap at attk speed I think ... this build is stupid

LaiN

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdz View Post
max dodge % is 20, there is also a cap at attk speed I think ... this build is stupid
yes there is a cap on attackspeed just as i said.. its 2.5

and for all u dudes just blaming that it sux... go try it!
even if u only get zeals u still get all the good stuff except dodge..

tried this several times it works and it rox!!!

u really should flame and **** before u know what u are talking about...
and as i mentioned... i do beleive there is a cap for dodge too that would make sence xD
BUT IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a m8 and i tested it and he simply couldnt hit me...

And 20 dodge is DEFENENTLY NOT MENT AS THE CAP!!! supido woulndt make sence to recommend dodge boots on jax then when
his first rank of counter strike gives him 10%

Mr Tibbers

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaiN View Post
u really should flame and **** before u know what u are talking about...
Yeah. That's exactly what we did. I don't see the problem, then. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaiN View Post
...and as i mentioned... i do beleive there is a cap for dodge too that would make sence xD
BUT IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a m8 and i tested it and he simply couldnt hit me...

And 20 dodge is DEFENENTLY NOT MENT AS THE CAP!!! supido woulndt make sence to recommend dodge boots on jax then when
his first rank of counter strike gives him 10%
First off...your grammar sucks. Horribly. Go to dictionary.com, jesus. The cap DOES work. It's a soft cap, as stated before. Remember? Dimishing returns? The fact of the matter is you DON'T have 100% dodge. It's probably closer to 60-70%.

When he says it's the cap, he means until the soft cap for dodge kicks in. :/

You tested this...with a friend? That's ****. I won't accept anything other than a screenie of you doing well with this crappy-ass build before I'd ever even think of trying it out. And not from a game with friends, because it's freaking obvious they'll sit around and let you farm up your "build". We're not idiots.

Lollerman

09-09-2009

Quote:
Q: How does dodge work?

A: Dodge works with diminishing returns. As an example, let's say you have 10% dodge in your runes.

10% dodge.

You grab Ninja Tabi, which gives 11% dodge.

11% dodge +
(89 * .1) = 8.9% dodge

For a total of 19.9% dodge. (Note that the 89 comes from the percent remaining from the previous dodge percentages have been calculated.)

You then get Phantom Dancer, which gives 20% dodge.

20% dodge +
(80 * .11) = 8.8% dodge +
(71.2 * .1) = 7.12% dodge

For a total of 35.92% dodge.
From the mechanics FAQ by Stumpster.

mol4r

09-09-2009

lol grammar ftw OP! Seriously the other members are right in saying that practically this build is next to impossible due to the high cost of getting 5 endgame items. Still would be funny to see a video of though.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

One PD: 20%
Two PD: 36%
Three: 48.8%
Four: 59.02%
Five: 67.1%
Six: 73.68%
2% Mastery Dodge: 74.2064%
18.9% rune dodge: 79.0813904% <- Max achievable on all non-Jax heroes I believe?

what % dodge does Jax's Dodge give at 5? 20%? His dodge maxes out at 83.26511232% then.

edit: lol for some reason thought msatery dodge was 10%, it's 2%... and interestingly enough, that 8% difference affected the final outcome... 1%. Shows how powerful the diminshing returns are.

Quinnister

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post
One PD: 20%
Two PD: 36%
Three: 48.8%
Four: 59.02%
Five: 67.1%
Six: 73.68%
10% Mastery Dodge: 76.312%
18.9% rune dodge: 80.789302% <- Max achievable on all non-Jax heroes I believe?

what % dodge does Jax's Dodge give at 5? 20%? His dodge maxes out at 84.6314416% then.
Six Phantom Dancers?! What kind of game are you playing?

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Theorycrafting? People were talking about what the dodge "cap" is and there you have it.

Draggan

09-09-2009

As far as from what I gathered there are diminishing returns when you stack the items.