Multi char guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaiN

09-08-2009

First of all u might think why not make a guide to each char?
Simply because this guide goes very well for more then 1 char
its a guide that describe the best item build for any hero aslong as u are fasing alot of physical dmg heroes...

the item build u should go for looks like this:
1. Boots of ur choice (i prefer attack speed for early game)
2. phantom dancer
3. phantom dancer
4. phantom dancer
5. phantom dancer
6. phantom dancer

[Quote: Random noob says: OMFG WTF NOOB NOOB NOOB!!!?!?!?! WHY WOULD U EVER STACK THAT ITEM????!!!!?!?!?11111111!!!111???!11? U ARE SO STUPID IT DOESNT EVEN STACK!!!!!11111???1!? FUK U I OWN U ANYDAY!!!!!!111111!!!!!!111!1!!!1!!!!!]

Now first things first
Yes they do stack! the fact that it doesnt say UNIQUE anywhere when u see the stats means YES IT STACK!!!

this build is for ppl who like to have 500+ movement speed (u can reach 600 with some chars fx. janna)

ppl who likes the fact that they crit on EVERY SINGLE ATTACK!!! since u get 100% crit chance just from these items (crit ofc works very good on all chars but think of barbarian king, he gets more crit dmg from low hp)

this build is also for u who loves fast attack speed... the attackspeed is capped at 2.50 atm, and with this build u will achive MAX attackspeed possible!

now.. do you think these stats above are awesome?? still havnt told you the best!!

1 phantom dancer gives 20% dodge
2 phantom dancers gives 40% dodge
now guess what 5 phantom dancers give?
if u have the slightest idea of math u will be right!
5 phantom dancers gives you 100% dodge chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i am not 100% sure that there isnt a cap but in that case it doesnt work atm)

now think of what u can do here... 1 word Nimbleness! this will improve ur movementspeed with another 10% everytime u dodge wich u do every time u are attacked..

u will also need a runebuild for this...
well anything will work tbh
but my favorite build is FUROR! crit dmg! since u have 100% crit this means that every single % u get means x% increased damaged!

a list of the chars that REALLY OWNS! with this build best to worst from the top:
kayle! his ulti with this build can rip 5 ppl apart in 3 seconds.. no matter who they are!
janna! ppl underestemate her alot.. but her shield/dmg buff OWNS with this build
Jax! ofc coz dodge on jax means perma stun xD
Master yi! u will be able to chase anyone down with ur ulti on!
barbarian king! more crit dmg means more ownage!
ryze! ppl usually dont have that much magic resistance meaning u do 100% to them.. (prison+right-click=sure dead)

but as i said this build works on ANY hero in the game!!!

thx for reading the guide.. be sure to enjoy this before they nerf it!!!

Mr Tibbers

09-08-2009

They don't need to nerf it 'cuz it's retarded. There's a soft cap on dodge in the first place, meaning that it becomes less effective as you stack more. Same on movement speed. Beyond that, this build requires, what? 15000 gold at the least...and for what? More attackspeed? Dodge? You don't even have any real sort of damage here...if this actually worked, I would blame the opponents for being dumb enough to let you farm it and for being dumb in general.

Have you even tried this? Or is it theorycrafting? 'Cuz frankly, in my book, theorycrafting is utterly retarded.

Kirmaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

ima go and say theorycraft, and a fail one at that.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

I've actually seen someone do this and yea, they died pretty fast.

P.S. This sounds way too much like a troll.

Mr Tibbers

09-08-2009

I wonder why? =.=

Peridot

09-08-2009

Kayle is a girl.

Dareck

09-08-2009

dodge is not additive its multiplicative? therefore it would be 100 x 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 etc.
not sure though. would make sense however

Mr Tibbers

09-08-2009

All I know is that dodge is subject to diminishing returns, so each new dodge item would be less and less effective. :/

deeb

09-08-2009

Best guide ever.

Dakisarak

09-08-2009

what derek said except for the implication that this guide might actually be good

btw, getting a bunch of phantom dancers would cost a lot of money. Being able to farm up 5 phantom dancers doesn't sound like something that would be easy to do.