Attack Or AP kat

Attack 95 64.63%
Ability Power 57 38.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

AP or ATTK Kat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peyo

05-07-2010

oh and btw, you've got almost 3,5 times more wins (no idea how many loses), so your 5,4k kills is not much

rximmortal

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
don't tell me that If I was an AP build I'd kill all of them, no would be able to stun/CC me and you would never die from the damage. If they decide to focus you, you're dead no matter what build you're playing. FAIL.
I am thinking , if i tell you why with AP build you will survive and not die , but will that changed anything , You will just say something oposite to this , no matter what , So i will not
Here is the pic you wanted

peyo

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rximmortal View Post
I am thinking , if i tell you why with AP build you will survive and not die , but will that changed anything , You will just say something oposite to this , no matter what , So i will not
Here is the pic you wanted
thanks you and gz, I will get to you with the time

I'd like to know why. You don't have more HP, you don't have more def, as the only defensive item you're using is Rylai and that's what I use as well. In fact, I'm using 9/21/0 Masteries build, so I've got even more defensive stats than you

rximmortal

05-08-2010

It is nothing to do with items or masteries , in a normal game it ends in 30 mins , if it is 30+ i become with 3,3k hp and 90/120 resists ,