Xfire and Screen Shotting the End Results

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pizzuto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

i cannot find a way to get my xfire to work after the game goes to the pvp.net client to screen shot everyones scores and the time it took, can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

You cant.
Xfire in-game only works in-game. And since the pvp.net isnt in-game it wont work.

You can screen them with paint, but you wont be able to upload them to xfire then.

If you want you can make a little movie of it, using some thirth party program, you can upload it manually into xfire, if you really want it there so badly

Pizzuto

05-01-2010

:/ just want xfire to do it.

Ampharel

05-01-2010

Its a problem inside xfire, therefor LoL can't really do anything about it.

Although if I find a way to make those screenys, Ill let you know.

Eambo

05-01-2010

As previously mentioned, Xfire only works ingame. Xfire works by waiting until the .exe is launched, then it "hooks" into the process and is able to do it's features. The launcher is not hooked in to, but if you wanted this feature I'd advise contacting Xfire team and asking for it.

Pizzuto

05-01-2010

why cant you make the Launcher connect to the xfire? i mean i tryd by changing the place where xfire loaded or w/e but didnt work.

Eambo

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by URMAD View Post
why cant you make the Launcher connect to the xfire? i mean i tryd by changing the place where xfire loaded or w/e but didnt work.

It's not actually anything to do with League of Legends itself, but with how Xfire works. League of Legends has two files: Launcher and Game. Xfire is programmed to only hook into the game, not the launcher. Xfire has to program hooks into each and every game, it's not something it does automatically. So in order for the launcher to get hooked into, The Xfire Team would have to program this to happen.

Pizzuto

05-01-2010

xfire doesnt care as much about a single person compared to a whole community, if more people had this issue or wanted what i wanted i bet they would look into the matter.

Eambo

05-01-2010

Xfire hasn't been quite as much fun since MTV took over, they're more businessy and less community :-P But this isn't something Riot has any control over unfortunately, as far as the launcher is concerned.