Morgana needs buff right now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GELADEIRA

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurAllySucks View Post
i'd be happy with some numbers buffs, especially for her squishyness. Right now she has an ult that rewards her for getting between all 5 enemy champions and staying there, but she dies painfully if she does. And thats without mentioning the only thing she has to get between the 5 enemy champions is flash.
Yes, in comparison with Amumu, his ult just instant makes people immovable. Morgana needs a long time for it, and she's not even a tank.

Cradum

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GELADEIRA View Post
Changes with mana cost on a single spells are inefective.
It just remembers me when Vayne was mega OP, then Riot increased a bit the mana cost of Tumble. Of course it didn't fix the problem. Meh.

1 second lower CD on Dark Binding is fair. It will help.

Faster projetile is irrelevant too. This will only help a little on early game.

About the hourglass... well her farm is SO poor that many other mages benefits better on this reduction cost than Morg.
What

ArlanKels

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GELADEIRA View Post
Self-explanatory title.
Not in the slightest, actually.
Morgana is getting a buff(?!?!) in the next or near future patch(Allegedly)...
But right now does she really NEED a buff? Is she that desperate for it?

Lets be honest...she has one of the strongest Q's in the game:
Level 5 snare duration of 3 seconds, with a base damage of 300 + .9 of your AP.
It also has something like 1200 range. This is TWICE the auto-attack range of most champions.

The W in turn is a great harrassment weapon, as well as does solid damage and sets up the Q and R for even further damage.

Her E only blocks magic damage, sadly, but it also does something highly unique. It blocks all status effects :O
That means those stun heavy teams that constantly bother you? Yeah, you can throw that thing up and it's like GIANTMIDDLEFINGER to the first guy who leaps on you.

And then the R...ah the R, it does up to a two second stun while also nuking for huge damage?

On top of all of that she has spellvamp built in, that means every time you hit someone with a spell(Which will be often) You're healing for upwards of 35% of it. That's not even counting other sources of spellvamp(50% spellvamp? Why yes thank you for the 200-300 heal for one use of Q!).

So why does Morgana suck now, when she can still two-shot someone with a Q+R? I don't know :|a

GELADEIRA

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
Not in the slightest, actually.
Morgana is getting a buff(?!?!) in the next or near future patch(Allegedly)...
But right now does she really NEED a buff? Is she that desperate for it?

Lets be honest...she has one of the strongest Q's in the game:
Level 5 snare duration of 3 seconds, with a base damage of 300 + .9 of your AP.
It also has something like 1200 range. This is TWICE the auto-attack range of most champions.

The W in turn is a great harrassment weapon, as well as does solid damage and sets up the Q and R for even further damage.

Her E only blocks magic damage, sadly, but it also does something highly unique. It blocks all status effects :O
That means those stun heavy teams that constantly bother you? Yeah, you can throw that thing up and it's like GIANTMIDDLEFINGER to the first guy who leaps on you.

And then the R...ah the R, it does up to a two second stun while also nuking for huge damage?

On top of all of that she has spellvamp built in, that means every time you hit someone with a spell(Which will be often) You're healing for upwards of 35% of it. That's not even counting other sources of spellvamp(50% spellvamp? Why yes thank you for the 200-300 heal for one use of Q!).

So why does Morgana suck now, when she can still two-shot someone with a Q+R? I don't know :|a
Hahahahaha, things are not easy like that pal.
If Morg could Q+R two shot someone, then Annie could do as well. And Annie would still have the W.
PLUS Annie's Q is not a skillshot and is not blocked my minions. And have only 4 secs cooldown if you need it again.

And if you say Morgana's W is a great harassement weapon, I'm pretty sure you play against level 1-5 summoners.

Kung Jew

07-30-2011

Morgana is fine how i see it.
if anything her ensnaring ability needs a nerf,
because in 90% of the time when i play against morgana, 1 ensnare and i'm dead.

bob000

07-30-2011

Um how is Morganas farm poor? She may suck even with that deathcap and zonya but odds are she is gonna get them most games by spamming soil over and over.

Craptin Pants

07-30-2011

Morgana needs to go back to the drawing board. There are too many better choice out there that completely outshine her at her own job.

Fluffy1

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaurok View Post
She already got an indirect buff with the reduction in cost of the hourglass.
after the hardcore nerf of the z ring split in the first place its hardly a buff.

Shaman323

07-31-2011

Reading this makes me laugh.. You only see the pros of other champs like anie. Mention the cons too ! Annies q isnt a skill shot, but it doesnt have half the range of morgs Q. Why do you complain about her ult !? In a team fight you will either land it, deal tons of damage and stun half the team, or you will at least disperse the team, allowing at least a few kills for your team and an assist or two for you.
She lanes the hell out of mid, where annie needs to go heal - you have spell vamp and amasing farming ability.
Ult outranges and outnumbers and oututilities... or sumtin most mages ults in the game.

You must be either really smart not mentioning morgs strong points and you are trying to "manipulate" people, or you are really stupid and just didnt knowtice them. Most probably I wont even return to this thread, because its just stupid. My advice to you GELADEIRA, if you will complain about a champion, mentions his pros and his cons and comare them in between and with other champs, weigh them and then you might expect atention on that champ... Because the way you explain it, I can ask buffs for basicly ALL champs in game.

Play more and you might realise that shes a REALLY strong mage.

Umbrex

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman323 View Post
Reading this makes me laugh.. You only see the pros of other champs like anie. Mention the cons too ! Annies q isnt a skill shot, but it doesnt have half the range of morgs Q. Why do you complain about her ult !? In a team fight you will either land it, deal tons of damage and stun half the team, or you will at least disperse the team, allowing at least a few kills for your team and an assist or two for you.
She lanes the hell out of mid, where annie needs to go heal - you have spell vamp and amasing farming ability.
Ult outranges and outnumbers and oututilities... or sumtin most mages ults in the game.

You must be either really smart not mentioning morgs strong points and you are trying to "manipulate" people, or you are really stupid and just didnt knowtice them. Most probably I wont even return to this thread, because its just stupid. My advice to you GELADEIRA, if you will complain about a champion, mentions his pros and his cons and comare them in between and with other champs, weigh them and then you might expect atention on that champ... Because the way you explain it, I can ask buffs for basicly ALL champs in game.

Play more and you might realise that shes a REALLY strong mage.
Do you even play Morgana? Have you ever tried making somebody stand on your pool for more than 1 or 2 damage ticks or stay in range of your ult for the stun without dying? Beyond that, you don't mention the downsides to Morgana. Her Q moves like its in slow motion and anybody over level 5 could probably dodge it. Her cooldowns are ridiculous and leaves her vulnerable after her combos.