Problems getting on

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSA Antihero

05-01-2010

So when I press play after it tells me im on the current version it comes up saying League of Legends skinned.launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. then I get the send / dont send error report so i hit dont send and log on everything is ok for about a minute or two then i get League of Legends has lost contact with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application. so i open it again and the same stuff keeps happening.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syonix View Post
So when I press play after it tells me im on the current version it comes up saying League of Legends skinned.launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. then I get the send / dont send error report so i hit dont send and log on everything is ok for about a minute or two then i get League of Legends has lost contact with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application. so i open it again and the same stuff keeps happening.
What operation system are you using?

TSA Antihero

05-01-2010

Windows XP 64 bit, never had this problem before =[

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Can you go to your LoL installpath
Go to the game map and run League of Legends.exe
See if that gives any errors.

Furthermore, can you run the diagnostics for me?
http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/