tryndamere is better at being fury based then renekton is

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nantucket

07-30-2011

Why was Tryndamere given a better method of building fury then Renekton, when Tryn only uses it for his heal while Renekton is sitting on 3 abilities that can use it. I understand that they empower his abilities and gaining fury at the same rate Tryn does would be OP. But it would be nice to at least get the extra 10, heck even 5, fury when Rene kills a unit. But not the extra 10 for critical hits, because that is what Tryn is based off of, and THAT I can understand giving him extra fury.

My point being that if Tryn crits a creep and kills it, he just got 5 for an attack, 10 for a crit, and 10 for a kill. thats 25. Now i might be mistaken it might only be 10 for a crit, not an extra 10 on a crit, but even then its still 15 on a crit/kill when Rene only gets 5.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

bro, renekton is, his ult+ being under 50% health makes him generate it like mad, and also tryndamere doesn't have any super attacks when using a skill when obtaining 50+ fury. Renekton is far superior with the fury system than Tryndamere

Helfin

07-30-2011

Renekton's ability also gives him fury. Trynd abilities can't do that. Renekton's 2 main ability allows him to farm fury in a AOE! Wow...Amazing right?

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helfin View Post
Renekton's ability also gives him fury. Trynd abilities can't do that. Renekton's 2 main ability allows him to farm fury in a AOE! Wow...Amazing right?
right now spin at endgame gives you a full bar of fury by itself.

nantucket

07-30-2011

ok, i totally forgot rene can gain fury off of his abilities, thats my bad. its been a while.

bardwooder

07-30-2011

Rene is still OP as hell

nantucket

07-30-2011

yeah its been a while since ive played him, but thats what ive heard

Diamondragan

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
right now spin at endgame gives you a full bar of fury by itself.
Some idiot downvoted you because they think Spinning Slash doesn't generate Fury.

It doesn't...unless, maybe, YOU KILL EVERYTHING YOU SPIN ACROSS (10 Fury per kill).

It's easily 100 Fury with one spin on a stacked up minion wave late game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helfin View Post
Capped at 37.5 per Q and 15 per non-empowered Ruthless Predator (under 50% health to give you the best circumstances). Slice and Dice doesn't give Fury. AKA: You're forced to use your abilities to gain Fury and lose it so much faster.

Ren needs a buff somewhere, that's for **** sure.

EDIT: That's only ONE AE Fury farm ability, and it's severely limited in more ways than Fury gain.

nantucket

07-31-2011

thank you diamonddragon, i didnt even think of that, tryndameres spin does end up killing a whole creep wave which does give him fury, so technically he does end up getting fury off his attacks too, if you look at it outside the box.