Window sizing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuSu Swipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

So I'm not the most tech savvy when it comes to resizing and whatnot, but I downloaded LoL on my desktop to play at home and my laptop to LAN. On my laptop, the entire LoL screen pre-game (WHere you can check your profile, runes, go to the store, champion select, etc.) is full screen and requires no scrolling, in fact, scroll abrs don't even appear. But on my desktop, there are scroll bars and I have to scroll (especially when at the store, makings mass rune buying VERY annoying). Anyone know a way to fix this so my desktop is full screen, too? ty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bd0wn View Post
So I'm not the most tech savvy when it comes to resizing and whatnot, but I downloaded LoL on my desktop to play at home and my laptop to LAN. On my laptop, the entire LoL screen pre-game (WHere you can check your profile, runes, go to the store, champion select, etc.) is full screen and requires no scrolling, in fact, scroll abrs don't even appear. But on my desktop, there are scroll bars and I have to scroll (especially when at the store, makings mass rune buying VERY annoying). Anyone know a way to fix this so my desktop is full screen, too? ty
From what I understand you basically are having to scroll and don't want this? This is more related to your resolution than anything else. Basically let's say your home computer has a resolution of 1920x1200, this means 1920 pixels wide by 1200 pixels high. Now your other PC has 1280x1024. Obviously 1920x1200 can have more on screen due to the higher pixel count, so less scrolling is needed.

There's two limits to this: Your GPU and monitor. Your GPU can only handle certain resolutions,and your monitor. So it may be impossible for you to have the same resolution on that computer.

Try increasing your resolution ingame and see if it helps at all.