Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeinIX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Actually, im just TIRED of this ***ing champion hitting me for 160 even from the begginning of the game, for 250+ before level 10, and 800/1000 after level 15, without saying the heal, teleport, and slow, with all this together, being able to kill any champ of the game of 3-5 hits, and really EASY to use. (And im not the only one who think it)

Do you all have some type of tip against this overused champion? It just piss me off seeing at least 1 in every game i play.

Sorry by my English

LokiArcantus

Recruiter

07-30-2011

Riot considers him balanced because in 5s he is not as strong...but in 3s he entirely stupid! he ruins 3s, there really are very few OP champs in this game. Trynd in 3s is one of them. imad

iDreamLike

07-30-2011

Game isn't revolved around 3v3. 5v5 offers more variety and more strategy because there are much greater jungle paths and buff control matters. If the game carries on that long and he hits you that hard, you didn't deserve the win. A simple exhaust or thornmail would be able to cut down 50% of his damage.

Bluebehir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

If you are asking for some tips, and it seems you are, I will offer some.
Buy armour. All his attacks are physical damage. Force him to buy Armour Pen items, which detracts from his damage items.
Buy thornmail as well. This reflects damage back to him on the scale that he deals it to you. But now he needs MR to survive it. Detracts from his ability to buy armour pen items AND AD items.
Take ignite or exhaust.
If you see him on full fury, he's ready to attack. Keep some distance while laning. If he closes the gap, exhaust him, damage or slow him, and move back again.
If you are in a fight where you would win except for the forsaken ult, as soon as you hear that scream, wait one second and ignite him. Then escape and secure the kill.

Use your crowd control on him. "but then I let the rest of his team attack me!!"
Are you gonna use it anyway? Of course you are. Are you gonna make the best advantage you can with it? Yes. If that means always use it on Tryn, you're performing the best you can with it. You will get him mad, to be sure. He'll play bad.
Sure, use everything else you have against their next strongest champion (or their weakest, for the kill). Just keep Tryn out of the fight as long as possible.

This is the easy stuff. You'll learn more over time.

TheMasterBaiter

07-30-2011

play GP =D you'll kill him before he'll ulti, you'll run away slow him and eat fruit so he doesn't slow you and you can heal too =D lol

kavinh the third

07-30-2011

he's been nerfed recently the rework lowered his entire game u'll be seeing less nowadays

Canis Canis

07-30-2011

Tryn was supposedly nerfed? Every game I play someone picks him, he does a whole bunch of damage. Even when I get him down to ~no health~ he does the undying rage thing which is in my opinion way overpowered. I don't mind the undying rage so much, it just lasts a bit long in my opinion.

Soren Kaleth

07-31-2011

One ignite = dead Tryn after Rage. Period. Use ignite and he dies end of story. Former Tryn not so much remade Tryn very much a dead Tryn

Aeionn

07-31-2011

hes so OP early game that he bcoems OP lategame he is just broken

Garaze

07-31-2011

160 at the start of the game?

Get more armor, fool.