Rune combo list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Petacle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Hello i've been trying to fill a crit page for my 1 and a ap/magic penetration for my 2.

could someone help me with combinations to get a better page for these plz ?

would be really apreciated

thanx

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-01-2010

well
what champs do you play?

and its general consensus that Marks shouled either be armor pen or magic pen because they are the most useful there
the only characters you can really use a crit page on are like Shaco or Tryndamere who have conditions that give them guaranteed crits

Most pages go:

Marks: Armor pen/Magic Pen
Seals: Flat Dodge/ MP regen per level
Glyphs: Flat cooldown (good for early Game bonuses)
Quints: Flat HP (can be changed for movespeed etc. based on champs though)

Mesa H

05-01-2010

1. Never buy Crit Damage, this was discussed earlier ALOT, and after calculation Armor Penetration does more damage than Crit Damage, Crit Chance is o.k., but i can only see Gangplank or few other champs who benefit from crit pages

2. For your 2nd page, tehn00bsauce basically covered it, so i won't say much, strongly recommend Flat HP Quints <<< with doran's ring/shield/blade , you can have 200 extra HP to go around, very important for early game.

Petacle

05-04-2010

What I'm actually asking is if there's some rune fusions that give more crit that what you can buy with ip or are those ones the best ones ?

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petacle View Post
What I'm actually asking is if there's some rune fusions that give more crit that what you can buy with ip or are those ones the best ones ?
oh
you're asking about the combiner
the combiner doesn't actually make any "fusions" it gives you another (one) random rune with 2 you don't need anymore or a higher tier random rune for 5 you don't need/want anymore it doesn't actually give you runes with higher or better stats
its completely random and there are no "recipes or fusions" sorry

and yes, these are usually the recommended runes to go with

Petacle

05-06-2010

ok thank you very much for your time