Rune Prison Bug!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Loss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

Okay so I've noticed that Jax seems to be able to jump out of rune prison. Has anyone noticed any other skills that allow you to escape (due to a bug) the prison?

Xl

Adjudicator

09-08-2009

Are you sure he actually escapes? I know there are a couple of movement skills (like, I believe, Jax's leap) that move the prison WITH you, leaving you rooted to the ground in your new location, but I don't think any of them get rid of it entirely.

Katai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

You can cast any spell while inside Rune Prison.

Bianary

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katai View Post
You can cast any spell while inside Rune Prison.
Except Trynd's spin.

Emrot

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianary View Post
Except Trynd's spin.
I think any movement abilities that appear to move along the ground, like trynd's spin and alistar's headbutt, don't work. Oddly, jump-based movement abilities, like jax's leap attack and tristana's rocket jump, work fine.

Shizz

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrot View Post
i think any movement abilities that appear to move along the ground, like trynd's spin and alistar's headbutt, don't work. Oddly, jump-based movement abilities, like jax's leap attack and tristana's rocket jump, work fine.
qft

nekitamo

Master Recruiter

09-08-2009

Alpha strike doesn't work out of the rune prison.

Lord Loss

09-08-2009

I wonder if the same thing occurs for Morgana's trap spell.