Wukong Bugs that Need to be Fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sloth the Sin

07-30-2011

I am basing this on my own personal experience, more bugs may exist.The only truly buggy spell is his Decoy; but it has multiple problems.

Indicator - If you watch wukong's mana, his clone has the same mana as wukong after he uses the spell. Thus, a sudden, small mana drop is a sure indicator of a decoy. The mana level should be equivelent to wukong before he uses the spell.

Gazing - Wukong Decoys in an area with multiple bushes. Which way has he gone to? Probably the direction that his Decoy just looked in before it detonated.

Ghost striking - If a champion targets you with an ability and you invis, they still sometimes hit you with it. This has happened when a Zilean targeted me, I went invis, and then his bomb spawned over my head.

These are small issues, but at higher levels these small indicators can wreck a Wukong.

There is a small concern with nimbus strike. It's a little dificult to target. I have no problem with other abilities on other champs with the same targeting dot, but this one doesn't want to click while i'm moving my mouse. It seems like it needs a more precise click then other spells. Anyways, it's taking about 3 click to nimbus strike at worst; but that's still significant. I'm no programmer, but perhaps making it a bit more forgiving is in order?

Also, this isn't a bug, but his Decoy could use a speed boost since it's duration is so small. Unless it's obvious which bush i'm going to hide in already (with few exceptions) there isn't much opportunity to juke. It doesn't have to be a massive speed boost, just give him 10 % increased speed while invisible and he'll be more elusive.

His early game is a bit weak. My first item bought is always a cheap survival. This pushes my growth back for the rest of the game. The end stats are balanced, but a slight elevation of base stats and a nerf of growth to end up with what they are now would allow me build without wasting my first item. To be honest, this is probably the part that most players are complaing about. They just don't realize it.

MAKE HIS DECOY SHED CC!!! This would keep him from being raped by any cc thrown at him.

Thank you for your time Riot if you read this. I hope this helps.

P.S. - To the people reading this... Get the full 40% CD reduction on Wukong. Decoy will have a 6s CD with a 1.5s duration. 1/4 of the time could be spent invisible.

Alithalor

07-30-2011

The targeting with Nimb is unique I think. It's an AE Ability that requires you to actually click something and not just on the ground. That's why it seems Wu sometimes doesn't jump to the target. It seems Wu jumps to the center of the targeting circle when the Ability was used but in that amount of time the target could have run outside the AE ring.

The Ability should allow you to jump if anything is in the AE Target circle and you jump right next to the closet Champions over Minions.

Sloth the Sin

08-02-2011

updated

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

I have a bug that i came across. I was Maokia versing a Wukong, i used twisted advance as he did his decoy. I suddenly flew to the real invisible Wukong to the left.