Calling all DEDICATED Tryndamere players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlyzaraki1987

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumah1 View Post
Obviously your not very good cause tryn is very easy to counter, so I will continue to press r and rape your whole team (:
i could swear it was 5 seconds...

deadlyzaraki1987

07-31-2011

and tryn is still a viable ad carry you just need more atk speed early to use his new rage meter better

Norevo

07-31-2011

Keep in mind that rage is a big bonus to his lane phase. Where before you had to catch that killshot or crit to be building up heal on lust, now you just have to smack any creep once and pop Q to get at least the base heal. This makes staying in lane a bit easier under heavy harass.

Jazman84

07-31-2011

Attack Speed.
Attack Speed.

I'll say it again... Attack Speed.

Tryn more or less gets free crit so don't build crit outside of Infinities Edge IMO unless it is PD.

Build as much AS as possible outside of Boots because you want either Swiftness, Tabi or Mercs. Maybe Ionian.

I've been trying:
Stinger - Underrated item IMO. Cheap, has heaps of AS and some CDR.
Boots - I favor Boots 3.
IE - With your natural Crit chance this is still a must on Trynd
Starks - Once you have Stark's you will be very hard to kill. Also keeps you alive while not at full HP, delaying your Ult which is awesome.
Madred's - Once you get this you will be destroying Champs in a matter of seconds. Start it with Razors if you want to farm creeps, start with Bow if you want to farm Champs.
Black Cleaver - Can perhaps get it earlier, either way it has everything you want. More AS, more AD and the ArP proc.
Upgrade Stinger to Nashor's. Sometimes Nashor's can be rushed early because it is quite cheap and the AP can give you some nice BL heals and it still increases your SS dmg.

Other options:
Sword of the Divine - Quite cheap and has a cool active on a short CD. Nice early to mid game item.
Phantom Dancer - Try and fit this in if you grabbed boots other than Swiftness.

Dont Get IMO:
Youmuu's - You don't need more crit and Starks/Cleaver etc. is enough ArP. Is pretty expensive too where Starks/Cleaver is a better investment.
Frozen Mallet - You don't need a slow.
Atmog's - I thought it would be good for new Tryn, but your HP really doesn't get high enough to warrant Atma's and the Crit is more or less wasted at late game, which is where Atma's shines. Also, you want your health to fluctuate a bit to make the most of your passives so Warmog's isn't the best option.
Again, don't get crit Items outside of IE or PD.

Skeeep

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerBROWN View Post
it was a buff idk why you bads are so mad
You are clearly:

A. A troll
B. Not a Trynd player
C. Idiotic subhuman trash

Either way I wish I could of ended your mother the day before you slid down her leg and polluted this earth.

Anyways, Is there any viable jungle trynd anymore? The only way it seems possible is FULL AS runpage and tank masteries... thus making you not viable for the rest of the game..

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

This community does suck doesn't it, as evidenced by the trolls in this thread.

The big problem with Trynd is that all his damage comes from his autotattack. DPS through autoattack tends to grow exponentially because there are 3 factors that work together.... AS, AD, and crit.

For example, Adding +50 damage with 1.0AS and 0% crit adds 50 DPS. BUT, after you have boosted AS to 2.0 and have 100% crit, the same 50 damage added later on boosts DPS by 200.

Because of this, Trynd really really does need offensive items. So I just don't see the Tanky DPS approach working at all since his skills only support Autoattack and don't provide much CC or utility or damage on their own.

I just don't see that Trynd really gained anything in this rework except for consistently...now he is consistently bad. Hence, I've had to just give up on Trynd and reclaim his special RunePage for other usage. *sniff*.

MasqureMan

08-01-2011

This thread is an oxymoron. A dedicated Trynd player would use the rework to their advantage, not think for half an hour then claim nothing can be done.

Carados

08-01-2011

How to play Tryndamere currently:

Flat AP runes and a solo lane.