Leechers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mingux

05-01-2010

Hi, I dont know where to post this complaint so i posted here.
I want to ask Riot if they could implement a "Kick" or more precicely, a "vote Kick"function in their games, seeming as there is always a game when people just join in too leech.
Now im in this game where it is impossible to play where a player just says, ah its impossible to play so ill just sit back and go watch a movie.
Come on, he's leeching plain and simple...
Sorry for everything but im just plain angry about this..

Mingux.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

At the minute there is no kick feature, and I don't think any plans for it at this moment. Although it sounds good, it still leaves you a player down, so I personally don't see how it would help.

What you can do however is report the player to support@riotgames.com and they will take the appropriate action against the player who was leeching or feeding intentionally.

Mingux

05-02-2010

Well, the leeching part it would make us happy, since he was watching a movie and we were fighting and we both get the same rewards.. it sucks a bit :/
the feeding part it would be great, as a good team can turn a 4vs5 in a victory, or a 2vs3 (harder but possible) but with a person intentionaly feeding it becomes extremely hard..
well i forgot the his name, only remember the first two letters, but thanks for the help anyways.

Mingux

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Yeah, personally I've had quite a few games ruined, especially since I play TT - it's even harder when you're a person down than in SR.

The only thing we can do at the minute is report them and hope the lovely folks at Riot give them what they deserve :-)