Missing ability to purchase T3 Runes, and missing IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geary

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

A few days ago, I hit the magic level 20 mark where I can start purchasing Tier 3 runes...or so I thought. Dinged 20, went to spend my 8000 IP that I had stocked up on some nice runes, but couldn't. "No problem, I'll relog," I thought to myself, and did so. I still couldn't purchase Tier 3 runes. Their text is still red where it says "Level 20+", and I'm unable to even get a transaction window to pop up when clicking on one...which does happen with T1 and T2 runes.

Moreover, after a couple of attempts at logging in and out, I noticed that my total IP dropped from the 8000 range, to the 5000 range. I did not purchase any runes, or anything else for that matter, with IP in that time. The IP simply vanished. When going to "My Account" in the Store, there is not a single -IP purchase going back over a week.

Any advice that you can give on how to actually purchase the runes, or recover my lost 3000+ IP would be helpful.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Hi Geary,

The unable to buy IP issue is well known and will be resolved in the next patch. The second issue I have never heard, so you may want to mail support@riotgames.com if you feel this is incorrect.

CowCrap

05-01-2010

I have the same issue where two tier 3 runes are missing after purchased and the amount of IP were deducted, i just sent an email to support, hopefully they will check the log and return the missing IP or the runes.