Demonblade Tryndamere Trailer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nbdyman

07-29-2011

Much better than the last Tryndamere skin, might actually buy. Did we really need an official viking skin for a guy who's practically a viking already?

The Ðefiler

07-29-2011

Oh, and to anyone who's been impatient about new stages...

Patience is a virtue. That, and they're allowed to do as they please (no pun intended).

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Finally, I can tolerate Tryndamere.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

OP

Draël

07-29-2011

that was stupid.
dont make it more obvious you won't be selling him much.

Bonsant

07-29-2011

that was a lame vid

and why does teemo get killed.
wtf
it's teemo.

artibyrd

07-29-2011

Hey kids, getting tired of being pwnt by an OP Tryndamere even after he was "nerfed"? To mix things up a bit we give you a new Trynd skin to look at while you wait to respawn as he chops down you and your team!

I'm tired of seeing the same characters get all the love while others are continually neglected. After 300+ rounds of this game I no longer have any faith in Riot's ability to measure its own game statistics to reliably support any claim to balanced gameplay, much less have the data necessary to correct any imbalance that exists. It all seems a lot less scientific than that and smells of pandering and favoritism to me, and all the Trynd love lately has kinda poured salt on that wound for me to the point I had to share my disgust. Hey, you get what you pay for I guess.

Sgt Pork Hammer

07-29-2011

Greaaaat another reason to hide from tryndamere >.>

Shimrra3

07-29-2011

That evil laugh is genius.

rEkcAh

07-29-2011

seems kind of lame for a "legendary" skin. i wouldnt pay 15 bucks especially after they just nerfed tryn. (probably gonna buff the **** out of him when it comes out to put up sales like they always do)