Champion Sneak Peek - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warren Buffet

08-01-2011

How many Dota characters can riot rip off? I think Sand King has to be the worst though. While certainly LOL has the right to rip off DOTA all it wants, I know they can do better than this, there's no need to go down the *** alley of complete un-originality. If your team doesn't have any viable characters, it is ok to not release one with a patch and wait to develop something better then maybe you should use that time to improve other aspects of the game which have BEEN SCREAMING FOR ATTENTION FOR YEARS NOW!

Allwind

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Buffet View Post
How many Dota characters can riot rip off? I think Sand King has to be the worst though. While certainly LOL has the right to rip off DOTA all it wants, I know they can do better than this, there's no need to go down the *** alley of complete un-originality. If your team doesn't have any viable characters, it is ok to not release one with a patch and wait to develop something better then maybe you should use that time to improve other aspects of the game which have BEEN SCREAMING FOR ATTENTION FOR YEARS NOW!
So there's a scorpion coming and you're 100% sure that LoL is copying from Dota ? How are you so sure when they haven't said that he has any similarities with the King at all ? You haven't seen his skills so why whine about it and make useless posts ?

Stop spamming the forums I'm sick of trolls!!

RXxExXAXxPxX

08-01-2011

Why more new heroes? why not new maps??? Please add more maps before you add more heroes. It will make the game more fun if you add more maps and heroes instead of just heroes!

irandomneko

08-01-2011

soo when does this come out mmmmhhh?

BDo3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

dear riot , my username is dragon4k1 and i'm asking you if you guys can make a shark-like champion for next champion? please and ty

WillisTheWhale

08-01-2011

the scorpion from transformers

Cpt Tenacious

08-01-2011

L2p?

AlpaxChino

08-01-2011

Real nice, cant wait

Zandevous

08-01-2011

wait... skarner lives in the magma chamber!?!?!?!

Wardude227

08-01-2011

Dang man i want that thing for sure