Trynd with Ghostblade OMFG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bechermeister

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelin View Post
Atma is very overrated and good vs full physical teams. Any other scenario: Skip. It takes 2400 gold till it pays off and does not even give you a small buff in the mean time. Nice finisher when super overfed.

Malet, mwaaah, you want a damage item (bf/black cleaver/bloodthirster) and a banshee as you lack magic.

Jax core = Ninja Tabi - Guinsoo, rest is up to debate (you need damage item and magic resistance probably but what exactly and what order is situational)

Nothing to add here (Altho I like to see a nerf on ashe her range rather than increase on trynd spin. Ashe is strongest ranged dps by far anyway.

Aaaah good damage hp items, would guarantee the total dominance of ranged physical dps.

Only problem this game got is the fact that melee dps and ranged dps are almost impossible to balance taking into account items give equal damage to both ranged and melee.
i sad core items for most scenarios not every.
trystana > corki > ashe > teemo. Ashe isnt that strong plus she has shortest range of all ranged dps.

MaxEcrof

05-02-2010

Well the main reason I like Trynd is that he doesn't use any mana, thus allowing me to just worry about getting AP,crit and health.

TheBubba

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxEcrof View Post
Well the main reason I like Trynd is that he doesn't use any mana, thus allowing me to just worry about getting AP,crit and health.
if your looking for champs who you don't have to worry about mana try garen or katarina. if you like tryn you might like garen very similar

Spoing

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bechermeister View Post
i sad core items for most scenarios not every.
trystana > corki > ashe > teemo. Ashe isnt that strong plus she has shortest range of all ranged dps.
I dont know where you got that info but that is BS. Teemo has 500 range, Ashe 600 and tristana has 550+9*lvl ending up at ~700. Also her Volley has a ******ed range.

Her volley has a huge range and slows a whole team. Her Q is a free frozen mallet (worth 1665 without Health on it) And her ulti is one of the best initiate. Ashe isnt a carry. She is a support that can become a carry like Blitz. Without items she initiates with ECA and she slows everyone. When she has farmed up items she can start killing.

What most dont understand is how big advantage you have when you are ranged. Focusing an Ashe is allot harder than focussing a Jax. A melee is in the range of the tank so the tank can stun or taunt him. To attack Jax you can start right away because he runs right at you, if you want to auto-attack a Tristana or Ashe you need to run past the tank,(lol pulverise + headbutt) trough the attacks of all the other carries, and when are there tristana jumps away. And you never reach Ashe because you are slowed and probably dead before you can even touch her.

Currently, only a select few melee heroes are viable. Poppy, Jax and Garen (not sure about Garen). Jax can invest in damage without gimping his survival. And with leapstrike he can get close enough fast enough. Poppy has her ultimate that blocks CC and keeps her alive for 6 seconds. She can run past Alistar or shen without getting CCed till she is death and attack the ranged carries without getting focussed down immidiatly.

Unless melee champs get supperior stats and more bang for their buck on items. Ranged heroes will always be superior.

Woolyham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

have you ever tried Guinsoo on Tryn? because it rocks... once you have 8 stacks you get healed for a lot more with Blood-lust than usual and he attacks super fast with it. I always try to buy this third or second depending on the opposition.