Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trynd with Ghostblade OMFG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grinningsphinx

05-01-2010

Ashe is one of the best harassers surely, but theres nothing about her abilities that bumps her DPS so i would have to agree with the last poster.

Uranium

Recruiter

05-01-2010

Quote:
MrHens:
LOL? Are you serious? Ashe is underpowered by general consensus I believe. Any other range DPS can out DPS her, easily...

As someone who mains ashe, I concur.

Toxic Nerve

05-01-2010

Quote:
Jezman:
try exhuasting him while ghostblade's active is up, iv had the same problem with some trynds but i learned to avoid it with my defensive cooldowns :P

a good tryn will have cleanse xD

Stabracadabra

Recruiter

05-02-2010

Quote:
Grinningsphinx:
ok..youre sayin he "rapes faces" with it yet its not OP..

Well first you sound like a dumbass for using such language and second you contradict yourself within a single paragraph.. Im led to believe youre just stupid yes?

Experienced something similar to what? Trynd being viable?

You shouldn't judge others language until you have learned to speak correctly first. Your sentences towards the end of your fail attempt at critique have no subject and also you anwsered a rhetorical which was also your opinion, therefore you sir are stupid not him.

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

05-02-2010

Quote:
Rockyourface:
You shouldn't judge others language until you have learned to speak correctly first. Your sentences towards the end of your fail attempt at critique have no subject and also you anwsered a rhetorical which was also your opinion, therefore you sir are stupid not him.

You forgot a comma after therefore.

Fail should be failed.

Others should be others'

Anwsered should be answered.

Lastly, "and also you" isn't proper grammar, it should be "and you also".

If you're going to critique grammar, do so with proper grammar.

Vienna

05-02-2010

Quote:
MrHens:
LOL? Are you serious? Ashe is underpowered by general consensus I believe. Any other range DPS can out DPS her, easily...

Furor's something like 7/1 WL ratio Ashe would like to have a word with you.

Major Serious

05-02-2010

If u talk of a good dps: Tristana has more range and more att-speed + escape spell + anti heal and anti-melee (ultimate). tristana wins...

Ashe is still very good because of her knive of arrows that hit and slow almost all in a teambattle and her ultimate, a very nice gang tool... and her free perma-slow what allows very good fokusing.

I saw this god **** ghostblade on some range carries too, goo dplayers though, very wise the increased duration is only usable by melee's...

MaxEcrof

05-02-2010

What's so bad about Tryn? I've just started playing and i'm getting used to him. Is there another Champion like him that is better?

Nihil Sine Nefas

05-02-2010

Quote:
MaxEcrof:
What's so bad about Tryn? I've just started playing and i'm getting used to him. Is there another Champion like him that is better?

See: Jax.

Sad Faced Panda

05-02-2010

Quote:
Nihil Sine Nefas:
See: Jax.

See: Any other carry.