Trynd with Ghostblade OMFG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hvywpnsguy

04-30-2010

I see many trynds with ghostblade now. And Trynd fing rapes faces with it. I've tried it too. It's definitely not OP but it needs some number tweaking on ghostblade. Well, that's what I think. Has anyone experienced something similar?

Jezman

04-30-2010

try exhuasting him while ghostblade's active is up, iv had the same problem with some trynds but i learned to avoid it with my defensive cooldowns :P

Voidgolem

05-01-2010

...keep out of melee range for ~5 seconds? You're not immune to CC while Ghostblade's active.

Oxoxrut

05-01-2010

silence/stun > hit the MFing squishy tryn to death

period.

Morinav

05-01-2010

Well, yeah, of course it makes him better. That was the whole point. Give melees a good item that lets them compete with ranged.

Hyfe

05-01-2010

Sorry I know this is out of place... but wouldn't this item be good on jax too? If you leap in and activate this wouldn't it eleminate jaxs warm up period? By the time the active wears off his ult and rageblade should be stacked enough to facerape. This way instead of starting off slow and building up his AS in a fight he starts fast off the bat.

Bechermeister

05-01-2010

well jax nowdays is guinsoo, malet, atma, banshee these are core items i would say suitable for most scenarios, I never had problems with warm up phase my team profits much much more from me because i can tank. Last item should be bloodthirster i think.
If you dont need banshee veil then get ghostblade. There are better items for jax then ghost blade.

on trynd yes its nice, but tryn is still weak so i dont see it a problem. His ultimate should heal like 20% if his hp when it wears off, then he would be finally viable again + spinn should have longer range, ashe can kite him easily.

ghostblase is a good atemp to make melee dps more viable, but the stats it gives is wrong, survability is still big problem, game lacks hp dmg items.

Kelin

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bechermeister View Post
well jax nowdays is guinsoo, malet, atma, banshee these are core items i would say suitable for most scenarios, I never had problems with warm up phase my team profits much much more from me because i can tank. Last item should be bloodthirster i think.
If you dont need banshee veil then get ghostblade. There are better items for jax then ghost blade.
Atma is very overrated and good vs full physical teams. Any other scenario: Skip. It takes 2400 gold till it pays off and does not even give you a small buff in the mean time. Nice finisher when super overfed.

Malet, mwaaah, you want a damage item (bf/black cleaver/bloodthirster) and a banshee as you lack magic.

Jax core = Ninja Tabi - Guinsoo, rest is up to debate (you need damage item and magic resistance probably but what exactly and what order is situational)

Quote:
on trynd yes its nice, but tryn is still weak so i dont see it a problem. His ultimate should heal like 20% if his hp when it wears off, then he would be finally viable again + spinn should have longer range, ashe can kite him easily.
Nothing to add here (Altho I like to see a nerf on ashe her range rather than increase on trynd spin. Ashe is strongest ranged dps by far anyway.

Quote:

ghostblase is a good atemp to make melee dps more viable, but the stats it gives is wrong, survability is still big problem, game lacks hp dmg items.
Aaaah good damage hp items, would guarantee the total dominance of ranged physical dps.

Only problem this game got is the fact that melee dps and ranged dps are almost impossible to balance taking into account items give equal damage to both ranged and melee.

MrHens

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelin View Post
Atma is very overrated and good vs full physical teams. Any other scenario: Skip. It takes 2400 gold till it pays off and does not even give you a small buff in the mean time. Nice finisher when super overfed.

Malet, mwaaah, you want a damage item (bf/black cleaver/bloodthirster) and a banshee as you lack magic.

Jax core = Ninja Tabi - Guinsoo, rest is up to debate (you need damage item and magic resistance probably but what exactly and what order is situational)

Nothing to add here (Altho I like to see a nerf on ashe her range rather than increase on trynd spin. Ashe is strongest ranged dps by far anyway.
LOL? Are you serious? Ashe is underpowered by general consensus I believe. Any other range DPS can out DPS her, easily...

Grinningsphinx

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvywpnsguy View Post
I see many trynds with ghostblade now. And Trynd fing rapes faces with it. I've tried it too. It's definitely not OP but it needs some number tweaking on ghostblade. Well, that's what I think. Has anyone experienced something similar?

ok..youre sayin he "rapes faces" with it yet its not OP..

Well first you sound like a dumbass for using such language and second you contradict yourself within a single paragraph.. Im led to believe youre just stupid yes?

Experienced something similar to what? Trynd being viable?