Is Leblanc Jarvan IV?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

10-26-2011

My theory is that the real Jarvan IV did return to Demacia, though he has been brainwashed by LeBlanc. Jarvan is now acting as a sleeper agent, performing his regular duties and actions until Swain and LeBlanc's plan springs into action.

The two people Jarvan brought to Demacia may possibly be LeBlanc and Swain.

MYRealSlimShady

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
My theory is that the real Jarvan IV did return to Demacia, though he has been brainwashed by LeBlanc. Jarvan is now acting as a sleeper agent, performing his regular duties and actions until Swain and LeBlanc's plan springs into action.

The two people Jarvan brought to Demacia may possibly be LeBlanc and Swain.
Talon and Kat are still Viable choices for a Brainwashed Jarvan.

I think Jarvan IV could be a kidnapped Barbarian thats a Jarvan Look-a-like brainwashed by Swain and Leblanc, remember the Barbarians from Trynds tribe.

GhandiEAGLE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

ok guys, here is the kicker.

Look at Swains armor REALLY REALLY closely (zoom in a lot) in the picture where he is fighting jarvan. A reflection of LeBlanc is clearly seen. This is PROOF! (w00t!)

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_25

DemonCrayola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhandiEAGLE View Post
ok guys, here is the kicker.

Look at Swains armor REALLY REALLY closely (zoom in a lot) in the picture where he is fighting jarvan. A reflection of LeBlanc is clearly seen. This is PROOF! (w00t!)

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_25
My Jimmies have been rustled extensively.

Unfortunately the JoJ has been discontinued, so who knows whether this will be continued. I hope it is, especially with such a climactic cliffhanger.

Mod Aure

02-11-2013

Dat Necro. Wait no, Dat double Necro.... o.o

Thrans Yawgmoth

02-22-2013

What about this?

Elite Midget

02-22-2013

Very old Necro...

But Jarvan IV that's in Demacia isn't Leblanc. He returned eventually. Though it was most likely Leblanc that was at the battle against Swain, Jarvan IV was busy working with Noxus to secretly investigate what was happening. Somehow he convinced Katarina and Talon to come help him, though he didn't expect for Demacia to learn of this at all. Luckily Garen was smart and stopped anymore fighting even if he chose to protect and aid Katarina first over Jarvan IV and the very men/women he had trained.

Faith1ess

10-12-2013

I'm necroing this thread. Was this ever resolved? Is J4 actually Leblanc?

xSkywardBreakerx

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 800 NO FEAR View Post
Been reading up on the lore behind these two ever since the JoJ where Leblanc is impersonating Jarvan in Swains armor. Since then I learned that Jarvan did not have a League Judgement performed by a summoner(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=560445.) This got me to thinking, did Swain attack Jarvan to solidify his spies position in Demacia and in the League? With Jarvan's mysterious past, and drastic changes it seems highly likely that the Jarvan that we know and is active now is Leblanc.

Any input would be welcomed.

Added some of the highlights of the thread to the opening post.
Haha dude that's talon hahaha. Really you coulsnt figure that out? Kat and talon both think swain is behind a bunch of conspiracies

PhrozenDragon

10-15-2013

Dis necro. Wai.

And yes, dat is leblanc there.