Is Leblanc Jarvan IV?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1 800 NO FEAR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Now the new Champion in the sneak peek has a connection to the Black Rose and Swain it seems...

Check out the last panel here:http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....aser-final.jpg

Beatrice and what appears to be Black Roses sprouting from his sword, I believe he must be an assassin for the Black Rose(Beatrice on the hilt of the sword possibly meaning Swain is guiding his actions, and Black Roses sprouting where his sword is could mean that his sword is sowing the seeds of the Black Roses plans)

1 800 NO FEAR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Ended up Re-formatting the first post to include more info

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

08-12-2011

So what happens when you Summon Jarvan IV and LB on the same team?

1 800 NO FEAR

08-12-2011

There has never really been all that definitive information on what happens when a champion is summoned, I figure it is somewhat similar to this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...54#post1384754
It is covered in lore that a champion can be doubled on the field of justice, so I see no lore issue as to why Jarvan and Leblanc can play on the same team

Super Ronin

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Requiem View Post
Now the new Champion in the sneak peek has a connection to the Black Rose and Swain it seems...

Check out the last panel here:http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....aser-final.jpg

Beatrice and what appears to be Black Roses sprouting from his sword, I believe he must be an assassin for the Black Rose(Beatrice on the hilt of the sword possibly meaning Swain is guiding his actions, and Black Roses sprouting where his sword is could mean that his sword is sowing the seeds of the Black Roses plans)

Except he serves no one and used his cape to kill the other person in the sneak peek.

1 800 NO FEAR

08-13-2011

Yes, it does say that his blade serves no one, but the representation in the last panel i think has more meaning than He and Swain and Leblanc have a history together. I see Beatrice and the Black Roses having a more symbolic meaning than anything else, and I read into that symbolism to mean that he is working for Swain and the black rose. And I have no idea where people are coming up with the idea that he is out to get Swain and Leblanc, I don't see that at all.

King Sake

10-14-2011

It could also show that they (Swain and Leblanc) are out to get him, that blade belonging to someone he just killed

Kick 2 the face

10-14-2011

if you look under the JoJ about the Fight in Kalamanda between jarvan and swain, the picture of swain fighting jarvan, if you look on swains breastplate it actualy shows leblancs face.

MajesticRaven

10-14-2011

Old news...two month old necro...

Why??? Whyyyyyyyy

ThePickOfDestiny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Requiem View Post

No, Talon is Mr.DuCouteaus most loyal right hand man, and since Mr.DuCoteau left Cass with a letter stamped with a Blackrose, it's eminent that Lb and Swain kidnapped DuCouteau and that Talon wants so save him from the blackrose.