Is Leblanc Jarvan IV?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1 800 NO FEAR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Ive been trying to look up more about the Black Rose, anyone know about any JoJ describing the Black Rose?

KettleKern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Jarvan was never examined when admitted into the league, instead attacked by Swain, possibly staged by Leblanc and Swain to get her in as Jarvan? They never looked into his mind like they do the others, possibly allowing Leblanc to infiltrate the league as another person without being found out by the summoners.

(Jarvan Judgement - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=560445)

1 800 NO FEAR

07-30-2011

That is exactly what I thought after reading his league judgement. And after reading LeBlanc's Judgement(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=315591) its clear that she and Swain have been planning to take over at least Noxus. While reading her Judgement however it seems they plan on taking over all of Kalamanda(She says she will take back her birthright, I believe that means running all the states in Kalamanda. Also Swain says he wants to restore what was taken from them by Darkwill, this could mean either taking the noxus state back or taking back demacia from the peace that Darkwill and Jarv made with a treaty...)

Interesting stuff here. Really digging all the lore so far.

Killrrhubarb

07-31-2011

Does anyone think that LeBlanc and Swain started the war to make the League intervene after the initial attempts to make the League intervene were not working? The Noxians could have known that Skarner was sleeping under Kalamanda due to digging under the city and finding him, after which they closed the mine. Swain would have known that only a large magical discharge would make Skarner wake up, and that the scorpion would give Noxus more power, so he and Leblanc, masquerading as Jarvan the IV, started a war to get the League to come and make the Magical discharge needed, in the form of a giant shield.

I'm loving the lore so far, very enjoyable.

EDIT: Also posted here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1042517, seeing as it doesn't really explain why LeBlanc is masquerading as Jarvan.

1 800 NO FEAR

07-31-2011

It could be beneficial to Swain and Leblanc as another diversion. They have been the masters of subterfuge in the past, most likely being behind Du Couteau assassination, the possible impersonation of Jarvan IV by Leblanc since "his" escape from execution, as well as Swain attacking "Jarvan" during his League Judgement to stop a summoner from reading into Leblanc-Jarvan's mind. Honestly with attention being drawn to Skarner this might be a prime time to attack the throne in Demacia. Then two city states will be leaderless, and the Black Rose will be in prime position to rule both states. Swain as General of Noxus, and Leblanc posing as Jarvan IV. It would be a perfect crime if it works out the way ive been planning it, and Im not even the master tactician.

Posted this in the linked thread above, just want to keep it here as well.

And as I see it, Leblanc would be masquerading as Jarvan to keep the Black Rose's influence in Demacian politics as well as Noxian politics. Since the beginning of the conflict between these two in this JoJ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...5-march-21-cle Jarvan has been posturing himself very aggressively, as well as the spy being poisoned to further implicate Demacian wrongdoing makes me think this whole thing has been set up since Jarvan's return. Everything that could be done to destabilize these two states has been done ever since the failed assassination of Jarvan IV. I think this is being done by Leblanc, Swain, and the Black Rose in an attempt to rule all of Kalamanda. Also, why would Swain kill Jarvan in public when he has the opportunity to put a spy in line to be the next ruler of Demacia?

Paul Levesque

08-01-2011

could be true. xD

the Journal is cool!

JshBee

08-02-2011

"It's all smoke and MIRRORS."

Die Nacht

08-04-2011

More evidence, from the JoJ:

Quote:
...when Prince Jarvan Lightshield IV raised his spear against General Jericho Swain, he did not do so to begin a war.
Demacia is NOT denying that Jarvan attacked Swain. This means, that the Jarvan sitting in Demacia IS LB. If it was the real Jarvan, then he would have said that that was not him, that someone is impersonating him.

This means that the real Jarvan IV is either dead or in a Noxian prison.

JohnnyThunder

08-12-2011

I think this deserves more attention

1 800 NO FEAR

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Nacht View Post
More evidence, from the JoJ:

Demacia is NOT denying that Jarvan attacked Swain. This means, that the Jarvan sitting in Demacia IS LB. If it was the real Jarvan, then he would have said that that was not him, that someone is impersonating him.

This means that the real Jarvan IV is either dead or in a Noxian prison.

I support this. Basically all that is left to be revealed is where is the real Jarvan IV, how long has he been imprisoned, and what will be done in his name in the future to further Leblanc and Swain's agenda.

I would still argue that everything he has done since he escaped was orchestrated by Leblanc acting as Jarvan. I would say I can definitively say that Leblanc has been Jarvan since this JoJ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...5-march-21-cle.
Look at the way he acts, its inciting more agression and possibly trying to lead the Demacians to war.