1350-3150 range champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azellos

07-29-2011

Just hoping for overall suggestions on champs i should look out. I'm looking specifically for tanky dps (AD or AP) and AD anti carries, but any "strong" champ would be appreciated. I'm looking at Udyr, Nasus, and Mundo right now, i've also been thinking about panth since most AD anti-carries cost a lot of IP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeikei

07-29-2011

Wait on Pantheon, he's really UP right now and its already been said that he'll be getting buffs (probably this next patch). I like Mundo because you're basically the biggest pain in the ass ever, you can't be taken down too easily, and you do kind of do some damage, but its not enough to prioritize you so a lot of the time you just have to run to their carry for people to care about you in team fights... you're kind of a glorified distraction at times when you're Mundo (especially tank Mundo).

Nasus is a good champ, it helps if you have a team that can let you afk farm for a lot of the match and get that Q up to rediculous damage, and he's pretty solid overall, he brings a great anti-AD carry skill but has no gap closer and if you're not having a good game, I find him to be really underwhelming. Udyr is a great pick, especially since he's such a good jungler, he's virtually un-killable late-game but I'm thinking he has some nerfs headed his way since there has been some "Udyr OP" QQ.

Poppy and Akali are amazing anti-carries but should be built AP. Leblanc has amazing single target burst and her job is essentially to go mid and shut down the other team's carry, but once again, she is AP as well. Nidalee has some pretty rediculous sustainability in lane, so you might look at her... try champs on free weeks of course, and I'm sure there are others, usually its best to go on free week champs until you find one you really like, or if you desperately need a specific kind of champ you should at least look at some replays of people playing that champ to see if you'll like it, you'll regret buying champions you never play down the road.