Mac Problem I want to fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Oh..... Ok. Well I suggest you don't push your settings above what you have then - cause there really is no fix for it - its all pretty much trial and error.

Flying Toilet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I had (or maybe still have) this freeze problem, I found through a lot of trial and error that it was directly related to the frame rate cap setting. I found that if I left this to high or stable (the default) that the game would not freeze but any other setting would cause the problem. Not sure if this helps but I'd try everything on low and setting the cap to the default or just stable and trying to start a game. If that works I'd bump up one setting at a time until I had them to Very High.

Flying Toilet

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSfighter View Post
Ok if you wanna change settings one thing i would recommend is NOT to do it in game. Even my mac freezes for about 10 seconds each time i change even the most minute of settings.
1).Set your framerate cap to "stable"
2). What graphics card are you using? I hope its the higher one. Check your battery settings.
3). Go to a custom game and change them and then try to load a game and see what happens.
Agree with this post. I get a solid 30 second "pause" if I change setting from low to very high in a game. Also, I've had the most luck leaving the frame rate cap setting alone. My game would die if I set a cap number. I use Stable and have not had a problem since.