Refer a friend doesnt work?...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxytot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

I refered my friend a while back and he is level 30 with over 500 wins for a while now. in the website it says he is level 1 and i have no rewards.

can you fix this please...

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

04-30-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The referral rewards don't update until you reach the first reward tier (5 level 10+ summoners). When you have enough referrals to get the first reward, the levels will update.

Toxytot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

That's... really uncool. I don't plan to refer more people just to show you how uncool that is.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-30-2010

The system still tracks every referral you send in, it just doesn't update until you reach the first tier, so they display as level one, you can check their level by just looking up their profile.

Claest

05-01-2010

So if i want the IP boost, i have to invite 5 people that plays active until lvl 10?
Have invited 7 people now, but some wont play it until lvl 10.

Aki Tensai

05-01-2010

I set up a bot to create accounts referring my account. If there was no level requirement, I'd have a plane ride to Riot Games in about two weeks time. Level ten shows that your recruit played the game long enough to be partially invested into the game (iow, wasn't a referral program smurfer.