[Guide]Shen: Tank Assasin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnacus Maximus

07-12-2010

stop using warmogs and you should be good. also instead of having a set item build build items tailored to the oppositon, EG omen if they have alot of physical and banshees if they have alot of magical damage.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

After some serious testing, I must concede that I do overall better when I go with sunfire cap instead of warmogs. I have updated the guide to indicate such.

I also changed a few minor details, reformatted a few parts to make reading easier, and updated the "early game strategy" section.

OHFKRENGARPLSNOO

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brussel Sprout View Post
Feint was NEVER mediocre before. It was fine apart from the fact that noobs couldn't use it because it took some skill.
Feint was mediorce when it only blocked 1 source of damage from 1 hit of anything if i recall correctly.

Sorry I bumped on a quote from so early too, just seeing the statement made me rage a little inside at how people condescend on others to try and sound good.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

I have updated the guide to account for the DELICIOUS buff feint got. It now makes feint great against dots, especially weak ones that last FOREVER like trist's or gp's. Yay feint!

Cat Eyed Liar

08-30-2010

This doesn't account for the change they made to Stand United. Stand United no longer protects Shen from a set amount of damage, only the target.

Notmiefault

08-31-2010

Oh right, forgot about that part. Thanks for reminding me. To be honest, though it is definitely a nerf, it isn't a huge one since when shen warps in the other team rarely targets him anyway. I genuinely think it was worth it for the extra second on feint. Fixed.

blixx

08-31-2010

i dont understand..im new but i cant find energy runes?

IwillKSyou

08-31-2010

Only thing i would really disagree with really is taking 1 point of alacrity over archaic knowledge seeing how shen's physical dps is sad, and you deal mostly magical damage as shen anyways

Notmiefault

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by blixx View Post
i dont understand..im new but i cant find energy runes?
Energy runes are yellow (and a few are blue, but the ones you want are yellow).

blixx

09-03-2010

i only see mana ruins..