5HITCOMBO's guide to Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doriantv

07-29-2011

I always knew Morde was #1.

ThisMayBeASmurf

07-29-2011

Kaolla does not understand statistics lol. (Kaolla if you want me to explain why the system works just let me know and ask questions)

good post, again, since I feel like it's not the first one of these you've written.

@ 5HITCOMBO: about 1200-1400 do you mean just go for team objectives (split push, dragon/baron, etc) better than the other team?

Ducktaped

07-29-2011

The occasional bad game does not make the system flawed. I don't see Kaolla suggesting any alternatives, just BSing about crit stacking annies who somehow stay at that ELO. Obviously they aren't that bad if they are still hovering around your ELO. Maybe you just suck at mechanics. Also, if you out farm the enemy enough 1v5 is easy.

DayDemonz

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HITCOMBO View Post
1800-2000: I'm here right now. It's rough, but I'm starting to understand it. Get your mechanics into shape. Last hit perfectly. Creepwave control. Ward the hell out of the map. Counterjungle. Adapt to counterjungling. Know when everything is going to happen without asking. Know how to be fluid with your gameplan. Above all, don't slip up and don't give anything for free. They have to earn it.
1800's are awful

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanka View Post
1800's are awful
I agree, that's why I'm here

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisMayBeASmurf View Post
@ 5HITCOMBO: about 1200-1400 do you mean just go for team objectives (split push, dragon/baron, etc) better than the other team?
Yes. If you can see the outcome of whatever is going to happen between both teams you can decide what will be the most effective way for you to change a game. Most players at 1200-1400 chase for days trying to get a good KDA and feel like they're winning if they get it regardless of whatever else just happened. Outplay them by knowing what objectives really matter.

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
while true, i was merely quickly making a point, not bogging the argument down in a 4slot vs 5slot debate
What point was that again? That you're at the level you belong and have decided it's impossible to improve?

Scalvanger

08-06-2011

thanks for the info, I love being able to work on new things

RNGKnght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

i made it up to 1350 elo and somehow im 1199 elo now..

frozen mortal

07-30-2012

thx u 5hitcombo^^
even all the rank game i play together is only 4><
but now i understand what i need to improve
and maybe i will catch u guys up LOL
thx u again