5HITCOMBO's guide to Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcheon View Post
anyone else besides morde you can recommend for 1400-1600
Irelia, Jarvan, Annie, Brand, Orianna, Nocturne, and Lee Sin off the top of my head.

Ute

07-29-2011

How can you judge whether the people you play with belong at their Elo? You only play with them once, or if lucky maybe a few times.

Almost all ranking systems (Elo included) are, and pretty much have to be based on the idea that everyone plays at different levels in comparison to their true skill in every game, sometimes people have good games and sometimes they have bad games. Just because a player goes 0-6 and another goes 22-2 does not mean they do not belong at their Elo.

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

^ That. And also, how can 75% of people belong below 1200 when 1200 is the point where 50% of the people will rise and 50% of the people will fall?

Direspark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HITCOMBO View Post
If you're a good player and you are facing critstacking annies it shouldn't matter what your team does or what their team does, you should just win it 1v5. This is arguably the easiest level of Elo Hell to break loose from because all you have to do is play better than critstacking annies.

I guess you haven't figured that one out yet, huh...
so 1v5 their whole team......kay.....

inotdance

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by unR zignature View Post
Seeing as you've been basically hovering around the 1800~ range since you last wrote some post about Elo Hell, how can you know for sure the steps to success at 2k?
why so mean bro

Pr0phetEzekiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendresse View Post
You know 5hit, regardless of my opinion of your posts (I happen to agree with them, but that,s not relevant), I really think you should be more proud of your name. Right now, you're acting like it's some kind of ugly wart on the tip of your nose, and you're just running around saying "hey guys I know I look like a freak big whoop want to fight about it?".

Screw that, seriously. I'd love having that name. Imagine the people you play against. They're losing against 5hitcombo. A combo of 5hit. It's like if I came to you with different feces on a platter and told you "Hey, look at this plate, it's better than you'll ever be" and then rubbed the entire dish in your face until you faint.

Stop acting like it's some kind of unlucky combination you never noticed until level 10. You are 5hitcombo. You run up to people and sling excrements in their face. Live up to it. You should be ending your posts with "I'm 5hitcombo, you can shut the hell up and bend over now".
People lose to 5hit combo?

I kid, I kid. Good thread, well-written, I agree for the most part.

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direspark View Post
so 1v5 their whole team......kay.....
If you ever do figure this out you'll understand. Ask anyone above 1800 about how to win vs scrubs and they'll be like "lol just 1v5 them".

DeReaver

07-29-2011

5hit can you watch a replay of mine and tell me what I should change? Im around 1400+ Elo and would like some advice.

I sent a friend request in game, doubt you will accept though.

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

My friends list is 24/7 full and I delete like 3 people a day to free up slots. I'll find a space for you, even if only for a bit.

Ute

07-29-2011

Im on now, if you have time, dereaver is my second account :P