5HITCOMBO's guide to Elo Hell

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Louise

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HITCOMBO View Post
you don't get that at any level, wtf are you smoking that makes you think this happens anywhere

and man, props to that one critstacking annie for keeping you down so long
if you're not getting games where every player on BOTH sides are playing at the level YOU play it, that is a system failure. since that is the very essence of what the thing is supposed to do.

they should fix that if you think it's the case

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

07-29-2011

This thread is just as valuable but far less sassy than your learn 5hit thread.

+1 sir.

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
if you're not getting games where every player on BOTH sides are playing at the level YOU play it, that is a system failure. since that is the very essence of what the thing is supposed to do.

I'm not saying it's a perfect system. I'm saying that you can beat it if you are smart enough to learn.

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

the force is strong with this one

Louise

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HITCOMBO View Post
I'm not saying it's a perfect system. I'm saying that you can beat it if you are smart enough to learn.
and i'm simply pointing out that the flawed procedure of starting 75% of the players higher than they should be creates an inherent stability issue that ruins games in the 1000-1400 bracket.

enderkin

07-29-2011

Quote:

The thing is that you're assuming you aren't at the level you're supposed to be at.

If you aren't at the level you're supposed to be at, you'll move as you play more games.

If you aren't moving...

King Wappa

07-29-2011

hit gold and strait to GD eh bro?

Orcheon

07-29-2011

anyone else besides morde you can recommend for 1400-1600

Tendresse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

You know 5hit, regardless of my opinion of your posts (I happen to agree with them, but that,s not relevant), I really think you should be more proud of your name. Right now, you're acting like it's some kind of ugly wart on the tip of your nose, and you're just running around saying "hey guys I know I look like a freak big whoop want to fight about it?".

Screw that, seriously. I'd love having that name. Imagine the people you play against. They're losing against 5hitcombo. A combo of 5hit. It's like if I came to you with different feces on a platter and told you "Hey, look at this plate, it's better than you'll ever be" and then rubbed the entire dish in your face until you faint.

Stop acting like it's some kind of unlucky combination you never noticed until level 10. You are 5hitcombo. You run up to people and sling excrements in their face. Live up to it. You should be ending your posts with "I'm 5hitcombo, you can shut the hell up and bend over now".

5HATCOMBO

07-29-2011

Quote:
and i'm simply pointing out that the flawed procedure of starting 75% of the players higher than they should be creates an inherent stability issue that ruins games in the 1000-1400 bracket.
What is the "flawed procedure" involved in choosing an arbitrary starting point and having everyone go up or down from there? You act like 800 Elo meant something before they decided 1200 Elo was the middle of the bell curve.

1234567 ... 8