HP per....5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRiney

07-28-2011

Why do we have to do math to find out per second (What we want to know) regeneration? Im just curious. I figure it was there to remove decimals from the game, but runes add decimals back to the equation.

There should be, IMO, an option to change Per 5 to Per second.

Also this is probably been suggested once, but Im too lazy to look.

Wikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Dividing by 5 is ridiculously easy. Just move the decimal point one digit to the right adding a zero if needed (i.e. multiply by ten) and divide by two.

Aniello

08-14-2011

The only change they should do is to nature force, it regenerates 0.35% hp every second... I would like to know how much hp it is on tooltip, without doing math...

Inago Rider

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikey View Post
Dividing by 5 is ridiculously easy. Just move the decimal point one digit to the right adding a zero if needed (i.e. multiply by ten) and divide by two.
Might want to check your math there.

Wikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Oh wow. This is why you don't stay up all night playing LoL. I was multiplying by 5 instead of dividing by it. Just reverse what I said. Multiply by 2 and then move the decimal one place to the left.

CritFromTheBong

08-19-2011

If meki pendant said 1.3 mana per scecond (or whatever) it would appear to those who don't know to be worthless. Making it per 5 makes it a little bit more noob friendly, like a lot of the stuff in LoL.

Kldran

08-22-2011

x mp5 = (x*2)/10 mp1

7.5 mp5 = 1.5 mp/sec

Multiply by 2, then divide by 10 to convert mp5 into mp/sec.