Anyone else like the lore updates?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
I enjoy reading about Lore. I just wish that Lore, Music, and overall story line would play a larger part in this game.
I agree. Lore is probably my favorite aspect of fantasy games.

Sol Badguy

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
I'm a lore geek - love this stuff.

When I first got to Riot I spoiled the next 6-12 months of story for myself talking to Skribbles (although there were plenty of routes not taken). I'm most excited because we're almost to the point my knowledge extends to, so from there on out I'll be a passenger along for the ride as much as the rest of you .
so when I come to work there I can get skribbles to tell me?

Ninehearts

07-29-2011

I also enjoy reading the lore very much. I love it how it feels like we ourselves are incorporated into the lore (being summoners and all). Keep up the great work riot!

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Been liking it a lot more recently. When I first started playing I shrugged it off because I was unimpressed. This has changed.

Drunut

07-29-2011

I enjoy the lore because it gives a really interesting world to work with in my mind! I always entertain the idea that all LoL matches are deciding some sort of dispute, small or large.

Big lore updates like this make me excited both for the story and for how it will affect the game.

Akyurem

07-29-2011

Does the response to the lore events on the forums ever effect what happens next in the lore?

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

07-30-2011

Strangely, the lore is what I like most about LoL. The game itself is actually a side bonus for me. =)

Birdy51

07-30-2011

I check the forum chronicly...

Done with a match?

Time to see if someone else posted!!!!