Anyone else like the lore updates?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliostorm

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
I'm a lore geek - love this stuff.

When I first got to Riot I spoiled the next 6-12 months of story for myself talking to Skribbles (although there were plenty of routes not taken). I'm most excited because we're almost to the point my knowledge extends to, so from there on out I'll be a passenger along for the ride as much as the rest of you .
You can't just talk to Skribbles again?

GohanSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

Quote:

When I first got to Riot I spoiled the next 6-12 months of story for myself talking to Skribbles (although there were plenty of routes not taken). I'm most excited because we're almost to the point my knowledge extends to, so from there on out I'll be a passenger along for the ride as much as the rest of you .
Can you please ask Skribbles what happens nexttt 8D

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-28-2011

I enjoy reading about Lore. I just wish that Lore, Music, and overall story line would play a larger part in this game.

Fendral

07-28-2011

I loveth lore updates-eth

Vuther

07-28-2011

Love em' good.

Bito Maney

07-28-2011

make more plz

larkhill

07-28-2011

Quote:

thats actually a shame to hear. i miss the days of babaghanoosh where he had all the answers and would drop hints every so often... made things a lot more fun.

u see morello and the rest of the team drop all sorts of hints and thigns to come in the future for champ balancing and reworks and ideas. zileas does gameplay things sometimes, as does phreak. lore forum needs some of that imo

Thazdoom

07-28-2011

A successful campaign of lore makes people invest (emotionally) in the product, and keeps them investing (financially) too.

giving people an opportunity to affect the lore? double the effect.

Long term, it's a great way to ensure people are paying attention to some degree.

ZFjzeqgp3enl4IRT

07-28-2011

I usually like the JoJ but the last Kalamanda update? Meh... anticlimatic.

Riffraffselbow

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysEcarlate View Post
I usually like the JoJ but the last Kalamanda update? Meh... anticlimatic.
I thought it was a neat development. Obviously, not much happening at the moment, but I'll be interested to see if there's negative backlash to this supposedly selfless sacrifice by the league. This post has my (in character) take on it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1035259