Anivia's sounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rev

Adjudicator

09-08-2009

Maybe it's only my perception, but whenever I play Anivia her voice seems to take over the entire game.

I don't know if her VO's volume levels are different or if it's just the combined effects of her echoing/booming voice and her relatively long lines.

Does this stick out for anyone else or just me?

Ancker

09-08-2009

um... kind of but I am for the most part working on stunning and killing them.
what I do have a problem with it when in the egg, the audio will loop and loop the rest of the game, sometime i can get it off by going back into the egg but usually its stuck on the egg intro and the exit audio. can you fix that, its just so annoying Over and Over and Over and over again. Thanks

Glyde

09-08-2009

Hm... I haven't noticed that. I enjoy her voice the most out of all the characters so far (Except her 'picked' line sounds kind of accent-y which isn't a bad thing)

I'll keep it in mind next time I play her (Which is often.) It might have something to do with everyone's (Or at least everyone that I've mentioned this too) volume levels being unadjustable.

Koga

09-09-2009

I've played a lot but not all of the champs and so far I find Anivia and Janna's VO the most annoying. And it does seem like no matter what you do those two voices do stick out like sore thumbs.

balsafresh

09-09-2009

Anivia's voice is seriously unbearable. She's this badass phoenix, but instead of shrieking or something like I would expect a bird to do, she says things like "is it hot in here or is it just meee?" and "it's going to be a cold day... in HELL!!" Just incredibly lame. I actually turn off the audio when I play her -_-

Glyde

09-10-2009

Um...She doesn't actually say those things, I don't think.

I personally love her lines.

Enceladus

09-13-2009

The voice acting for her opening line almost turned me off to the character completely, but her dialog during the game itself is great.