Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gangplank or Nidalee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mellllloooo

07-28-2011

Which is better overall?

T3cK

07-28-2011

They're both viable champions depending on your play style.
Gangplank is a high-damage melee carry
Nidalee is a ranged multi-role hybrid
In the end, I'd recommend trying both and seeing which one you like better

AnarkhiaQC

Recruiter

07-28-2011

If u manage to play nidalee very good, she's the best by far, but shes very hard to (really) master. Shes good burst ( well at least mid game, its too dangerous end game), awesome poke, ridiculously op heal (on a .8 ratio if i remember) which add 60% as on it, trap for map awareness and debuff ( they can actually debuff 3-4 champion if they all walk on it at the same time), she have a hidden passive which gives xp to all male champion around her under her lvl. Also works well on hybrid build ( guinso is the best on her since u can always keep 8 stack at all time)
Did i say she can pratically outrun any champ?

well i would never say no to a good nidalee on my team

Edit : Once she get guinso and her heal maxed shes a awsome pusher also... she clear wave one shot with cat form then push tower in human form

Mellllloooo

07-29-2011

I'm coming up to the 3150 IP mark again, and I want to start buying runes for a main but I still can't decide which one I should pick. They are both really good champs to play.

Edit: Ease of use is also a factor, because I'm not that great of a player but I still love to have fun playing.

Demertzi

07-29-2011

Nidalee is an awesome champ, I would recommend her if you are looking for a challenge.

Iridos

07-29-2011

If ease of use is a factor, choose GP.

Merit133

Recruiter

07-29-2011

If you play ranked, go with GP first, in case you need to first pick it for your team.