Gangplank or Nidalee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mellllloooo

07-28-2011

Which is better overall?

T3cK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

They're both viable champions depending on your play style.
Gangplank is a high-damage melee carry
Nidalee is a ranged multi-role hybrid
In the end, I'd recommend trying both and seeing which one you like better

AnarkhiaQC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

If u manage to play nidalee very good, she's the best by far, but shes very hard to (really) master. Shes good burst ( well at least mid game, its too dangerous end game), awesome poke, ridiculously op heal (on a .8 ratio if i remember) which add 60% as on it, trap for map awareness and debuff ( they can actually debuff 3-4 champion if they all walk on it at the same time), she have a hidden passive which gives xp to all male champion around her under her lvl. Also works well on hybrid build ( guinso is the best on her since u can always keep 8 stack at all time)
Did i say she can pratically outrun any champ?

well i would never say no to a good nidalee on my team

Edit : Once she get guinso and her heal maxed shes a awsome pusher also... she clear wave one shot with cat form then push tower in human form

Mellllloooo

07-29-2011

I'm coming up to the 3150 IP mark again, and I want to start buying runes for a main but I still can't decide which one I should pick. They are both really good champs to play.

Edit: Ease of use is also a factor, because I'm not that great of a player but I still love to have fun playing.

Demertzi

07-29-2011

Nidalee is an awesome champ, I would recommend her if you are looking for a challenge.

Iridos

07-29-2011

If ease of use is a factor, choose GP.

Merit133

Recruiter

07-29-2011

If you play ranked, go with GP first, in case you need to first pick it for your team.