Jungle yi?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WTFyrz

11-28-2010

Hey Everyone,

Is it possible to jungle yi at summoner level 6? If so, how? Which creeps do you go for first? What items do you start with? Thanks

Izalius

11-28-2010

Remember you can always find these things out in a custom game. Fire up a custom game (alone) and try the following and see if it works for you.

Alpha Strike
Smite (when you can finally get it [I don't remember the level required] ) or maybe ignite
Cloth Armor + 5x health pots

Start at whatever creeps you can. Without smite you might only be able to start at dogs or wraiths, and you might have to jump into a lane for a short time to lvl up. Make sure you get the exp masteries as soon as you can.

Next build cloth armor in Madred's Razors. As soon as this is done you should be able to handle the jungle without popping back out into a lane.

Freshmaker

11-29-2010

i roll with ArPen red, flat armor yellow, and magic res blue, with 3 health quints. for masteries get smite buff and w.e else u want just make sure u get the one that makes the buffs stay longer. and throw extra points in armor if u can. start with wuju style and 5 health pots and cloth armor. go to blue golem and tun wuju style on about 5-10 secs into the fight then finish him with smite, grab madreds as soon as u can.

Brontobeuf

11-29-2010

At summoner lvl 6 freshmaker...

WTFyrz

11-29-2010

Well actually I have a level 30 account. But I'll still give it a try in a practice game.