So Sick of Abilities Working After Flash!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctorius

07-28-2011

Problem ?

SmurfAHurfDurf

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerghal View Post
I laugh every time someone's get out of fail free card doesn't work. I like it better with projectiles though, especially if they have a dash/closer ability they use and then flash even further. The spear flies like triple distance.

"when everyone else uses flash, it's a get out of bad card, when *I* use it, it's PURE ****ING SKILL"

Get over yourself you narcissistic cockbag.

Great Lord Parry

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlol View Post
If a singed did that...

Well...he's a boss.
Remember, Singed cares not of your stuns, flashes or CCs.

TechnMage

07-28-2011

i laugh when someone flashes but i just used a gap closer and follow them, unfortunately their team is there and i die... i still laugh

Soups Dude

07-28-2011

Get better internet?

You are lagging. I used to ult people as Warwick, and every once in a while Kassadin would use his ult. He would be supressed, but across the screen away from the team fight.

Mantikles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

You deserve it for flashing.

BROtoro

07-28-2011

I dont mind the interaction of flash not cancelling moves, I just wish it would work in a consistent manner.

If you've played as Jarvan enough times, you see some of the weirdest **** with how flash interacts with Cataclysm.

Touchstone86

07-28-2011

Wukong as intended?

psikoticsilver

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
You deserve it for using an initiation summoner to escape. Imo, you should auto-die if you run away from battle with flash.

That's not the point and not entirely what he means. What he means is that when you flash and are quite clearly finished flashing, things such as Alistar's headbutt (for example, no don't qq at me I play Alistar) will knock you up in the air at your destination when he used them at your point of origin.

It's a sign of really poor netcode, error forgiveness etc.

If you are able to flash, a non-projectile ability SHOULD NOT FOLLOW YOU TO YOUR DESTINATION. If a flash is used before the knockup, that sheer fact excludes any possibility of he knockup working on you.... yet often times it does, at your destination, after you flash.

Fishbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

I love it when people try to escape Lee Sin's Resonating Strike with Flash.
He flies so far and so fast, it's beautiful.