Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Randuin's Omen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

04-30-2010

Ok, im not sure about everyone else but I think the active time on Randuin's Omen should be increased....

Quote:

Randuin's Omen

+300 Health +90 Armor +25 Health Regen per 5 sec. UNIQUE Passive: 15% Cooldown Reduction and 20% chance on being hit to slow the attacker's movement and attack speeds by 25% for 3 seconds. UNIQUE Active: Slows movement speeds and attack speeds of surrounding units by 35% for 1 second + 0.5 seconds for each 100 Armor and Magic Resist. 60 second cooldown.

I mean, the effects and everything it gives you are great, but I think it's better if the duration is increased to 0.75 or 1 seconds per 100 armor & 100 magic resist...

What do you guys think?

PlsGoDieThx

04-30-2010

The on hit passive is already 10% slower which is a big deal IMO, and the active is negligibly short. The only real difference it could make is if you are running from a gank squad; but if the duration per 100 were longer a tank would be able to run into a team battle and initiate with a strong slow. A typical tank has oh, 300 armor/mr total so 1 second +1.5 second is still shorter than the passive!!! If it were +1 second per 100 a tank would be able to engage with a 1 second+3second slow... 35% is not that disabling anyways, considering most champion disables are much stronger anyways. +1 for you

malphismia

05-03-2010

Yeah - 35% isnt that huge. Unless this tank item is on a tank who already has a movement/attack speed debuff, like nasus or kayle. On nasus, his wither fully upgraded can decrease by 110% + 35% = 145% attack speed/movement speed debuff (wut).

But those are only single targets abilities. Maybe you could use it on a tank with an aoe attack speed debuff, like Malphite, who already has a 4 second aoe 50% AS debuff. It's pretty perfect for some tanks actually.

Can anyone tell me if the unique passive (25%) and the unique active (35% debuff) of omen stacks? Or does the 25% turn into 35%.

Silverdevilboy

05-04-2010

It's godly on any tank vs a more physical team. Grab it and frozen heart, and laugh all the way to their nexus.

DarkenDragon

05-04-2010

I also think the 100 thresh hold is a bit high, I mean a lot of the time im like 275 armor and 180 magic resistant (numbers I just pulled out of no where) and the item will only see it as 200 armor and 100 magic resistant, so im actually missing 0.5 seconds of slow time there.

I think they should either calculate depending on the combined amount of armor and magic, or reduce the thresholds to about 50 armor or magic resistance. and reduce the duration accordingly as well