Fiddlesticks Dark Wind

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tchyk

07-28-2011

It seems that after the most recent path his Dark Wind is only bouncing 4 times between two targets. With the exact same runes/masteries as before and starting with a Dorans Ring, at level 2 one rank in Dark Wind I smite the blue wraith drain one small one and there are two left, before the path i would l could cast Dark Wind on one and it would die while the other had two auto attacks left for it to die. After the patch both small wraiths have 48 hp left after the dark wind. How can that happen if the spell bounces five times between two targets...
Perhaps something else changed, Fiddles base AP, MR of creeps, HP of creeps, the way Dark Wind works... I'm not sure but it has messed up my jungle route and it has only showed up after the new path that brought Wukong.

Sol HolyHeart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

That's true. The Bouncing is 4 times (normally is 5) and Fiddle inflict minor damage . :/

Tchyk

07-28-2011

bump

Tchyk

07-28-2011

Just double checked it and I'm sure that It only bounces 4 times now.

Tchyk

07-29-2011

Still a problem

DeletedSoul

07-29-2011

Bump, It also killed my ARAM harass.

Jedem Das Seine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Tested this myself, it indeed only bounces 4 times.

If anyone wants to see this recorded or on video I'm happy to upload it.

Tchyk

07-30-2011

Thank you, this needs to be fixed my jungle is messed up due to this bug.

3mptylord

07-30-2011

I'm experiencing a slightly different version of this bug.

For me, Dark Wind seems unable to hit the same target multiple times (excluding the original target, which it can hit ONCE more). But it's still only bouncing a maximum of 4 times, rather than 5.

DeathKontrol

07-30-2011

This is absolutely true. Dark wind is only bouncing 4 times, even if its hitting 4 unique targets and not bouncing off the same target twice. Not sure if this was supposed to be the long-awaited Fiddlesticks nerf, but it wasnt shown in the patch notes and doesnt say so on the tooltip, so I assume that this is a mistake. Please fix this Riot!