Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veigar's Particles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fateborn

07-27-2011

His Ultimate doesn't even show up when you battles him, I'm sick and tired of randomly dying because I can't see that particle. I assumes it's a bug caused by his animation changes. Fix asap, it's not very fun to play against.

DKRises

07-27-2011

Are your graphics tuned up? I see it fine if you know what it looks like, you may just be confusing it with his Q since they look slightly alike.

Fateborn

07-27-2011

My graphic effects are at medium, so it should be showing up, and I knows the difference between ulti and q. Q is small green/blue ulti is light blue/white. But when I fights against him after patch, there is no white/blue orb particles appearing at all, and I dies out of a random because I can't see it.