Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weekend Skin Sale: 50% Off Infernal Mordekaiser, Vandal Jax, and Mercenary Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaez

05-01-2010

Quote:
AzNisPolly:
I think Katarina's skin could be a lot better... like White hair, white armor, black trim.

Actually any Katarina skin with white hair would be AWESOME.

That sounds like ashe -.-

Ayashiki

05-01-2010

Quote:
Alkrion:
Copyrights, bro. They cant make a joker skin.

Lolwut? And nobody has a copyright on Big Bad Wolf or Little Red Riding Hood? I'm pretty certain somebody does. Disney pulled a copyright on Alice out of their ass when the story was American McGee's so don't tell me that BBW and LRRH don't have a copyright that Riot either paid dues on or skirted around.

GTwitch

05-01-2010

Just bought all three of them!!!

NakaRuRu

05-02-2010

just want to say why the Skins without Stauts.. it will be better even if phew low Status its give nice lock and give more Buyer to RIOT ... i hope you can think about this skins..

thanks.

Odomirr

05-02-2010

I just recently purchased Warwick, and love the Grandmother skin, but was also wanting to get the Urf skin, but could not find it available in the store. Where can I purchase it?

Cycrum

05-02-2010

well it was the april fools day thing and was only 50 rp and i thought it was going to stay at 5000 but i guess they removed it

AuV2 Ston3dsh33p

05-06-2010

WTB Gentleman Cho skin