Weekend Skin Sale: 50% Off Infernal Mordekaiser, Vandal Jax, and Mercenary Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaez

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNisPolly View Post
I think Katarina's skin could be a lot better... like White hair, white armor, black trim.

Actually any Katarina skin with white hair would be AWESOME.
That sounds like ashe -.-

Ayashiki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkrion View Post
Copyrights, bro. They cant make a joker skin.
Lolwut? And nobody has a copyright on Big Bad Wolf or Little Red Riding Hood? I'm pretty certain somebody does. Disney pulled a copyright on Alice out of their ass when the story was American McGee's so don't tell me that BBW and LRRH don't have a copyright that Riot either paid dues on or skirted around.

GTwitch

05-01-2010

Just bought all three of them!!!

NakaRuRu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

just want to say why the Skins without Stauts.. it will be better even if phew low Status its give nice lock and give more Buyer to RIOT ... i hope you can think about this skins..

thanks.

Odomirr

05-02-2010

I just recently purchased Warwick, and love the Grandmother skin, but was also wanting to get the Urf skin, but could not find it available in the store. Where can I purchase it?

Cycrum

05-02-2010

well it was the april fools day thing and was only 50 rp and i thought it was going to stay at 5000 but i guess they removed it

AuV2 Ston3dsh33p

05-06-2010

WTB Gentleman Cho skin