Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Add more damage splash itens!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azkalas

04-29-2010

The only option as far as I know for this is Tiamat. Add something more, with diferent stats.

JediJemar

04-29-2010

i would be up for an item that gave abilites splash dmg. say around 5-10% doesn't sound OP imo

I am Ssang

04-30-2010

Here's a better solution: buff Tiamat until it's as useful as Battle Fury.

Xagur

04-30-2010

Quote:
JediJemar:
i would be up for an item that gave abilites splash dmg. say around 5-10% doesn't sound OP imo

That's how Deathfire grasp used to work, but it was wicked sick on spellspammers such as evelynn and khartus.

05-02-2010

Quote:
Xagur:
That's how Deathfire grasp used to work, but it was wicked sick on spellspammers such as evelynn and khartus.

actually, deathfire wasnt splash, it was that every cast damaged people based on their current health, hence didnt discriminate based on damage and cooldown

nunus ulti was doing same damage with deathfire as hate spike was, hence the imbalance and remake of the item

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

05-03-2010

Quote:
I am Ssang:
Here's a better solution: buff Tiamat until it's as useful as Battle Fury.

I like Tiamat! it seems like an attempt at the dota battle fury, but I suppose you are correct and a stronger version could be implemented, perhaps the stronger version would be :

Recipe : 400 gp
Tiamat +philosophers stone + pickaxe = [ti'amtum](+60 damage, 40 health regen, 15 mana regen)

[ti'amtum] working title for item, basically the older version of the name of the goddess, "tiamat's fury" or "tiamat's wrath" would also be very adequate!!!

thoughts?

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

05-04-2010

I think so too.

Ebonclaw

05-04-2010

How about an item that makes your attacks chain? 20% damage on first jump, 10% damage on second jump.

This still caps the damage (the reason Tiamat radius is so ****ed small), but insures that it is actually of SOME use in most circumstances.

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

05-05-2010

I am not really sure what you mean ebonclaw, is there some reason why my proposal is invalid? I think an upgraded tiamat + philosopher stone + pickaxe + recipe = "tiamats wrath", would be an excellent addition to the League of legends,

so , its a complete ripoff of battle fury from DOTa, but so what, it would do the desired job, the price would be well worth it, the price might need tweaking but still...valid

an idea to upgrade philosophers stone and tiamat at the same time would be in line with many of the demands from the public , and in line with the trend of allowing upgrades for this classification of items(philosophers stone, heart of gold, etc)

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

05-05-2010

Quote:
RaginHomoSapien:
I am not really sure what you mean ebonclaw, is there some reason why my proposal is invalid?

He wants Mjoliner from DotA instead of Battlefury, thats all.