Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attacking the Nexus with Q on hit is...bugged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malurth

07-27-2011

Did this with Garen and Leona, in battle training and custom respectively.

When you try to reset the autoattack timer with their Qs for extra nexus damage, about 50% of the the time some really weird **** happens. I don't know how better to explain it.

For Garen, the first few times he got all confused and stopped attacking, and refused to attack the nexus until the Q timer ran out.

Just now I played one where...he ulted. I pressed Q and he ulted a dude right next to him. I am 100% sure I didn't press R, and I don't have smartcast on so that takes two clicks anyway, and all I pressed was Q.

With Leona a similiar effect...she used her Zenith blade up and to the left when I pressed Q. I have no idea wtf is going on. It only happens when I attack the purple team's nexus in a roflstomp solo bot game with an on-hit Q so far, but it's really god****ed strange.

I am so confuse.