Orianna Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcZSlash

07-27-2011

Ever since the patch came out I noticed a little bug.

If you try to Q (Command: Attack) near where the ball already is, it goes invisible and ports back to you without dealing damage. It only started happening after the W (Command: Dissonance) nerf and is a littly annoying.

ibuPR0fen

07-27-2011

Ive been noticing this too.

Sneakyquist

07-27-2011

I noticed this too...i'm always like wtf where's my ball lol.

Pangur Ban

07-27-2011

Oh god, I thought I was the only one. I got this bug yesterday. It only happened once in the game, but the ball disappeared entirely until I cast another spell.

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

I've noticed a bug where I've seen the ball get attactched to someone, they basically imedatly die (from the other team killing them, not the ball killing them), and the ball vanishes and all the ablities are centered on me.

I see it as a bug in the Ball's position on the map, where it is drawing in the land or at -1, -1 or something like that. Without a valid ball position, ablities would be centered on Orianna because they wouldn't have any displacement value to move to.

ArcZSlash

07-27-2011

Yeah I did it multiple times today while farming and trying to kill blue, I guess we cant Q spam any more

Dutchpun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

i noticed that too and this bug saved some of my enemies from my combo =\ please fix this next patch (: thanks in advance, dutchpun

feartrich

07-27-2011

i main orianna...i usually keep my ball out there and turret hug so it probably wont affect me

ArcZSlash

07-27-2011

Thanks for moving it to bug reports :P

bwja

07-27-2011

she's been neutered lol