My launcher refuses to reconnect and instead leads me to the game lobby... HELP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bwja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

So i was making a game, the usual happened, champ select, etc. When the launcher loads, it stays black, and you know that windows error noise you get when you click on something or something's an error? Yeah, that happens. so i did alt+tab to it, and this little window came up for like 1 second. i didn't have time to read it because it closed so fast on me.

so what it did after that, it said wait for stats or click here to skip stats, and i was returned to the lobby. But, i can't make another game even though i'm online. My RL friend told me from his account, i was online and NOT in a game. the only time i was, was when i tried to recconect.

Please help me! I don't want to get banned for the launcher being all glitchy!

Also, i don't get a bug splat window, i get a mini window as shown in my attached documents section

1. I got a leaver penalty for leaving even though it is not my fault.
2. If i get suspended because i left 2 games in a row, due to the patcher, i would like to get it removed. And furthermore, ANY, and i mean ANYYYYY assistance from anyone would help

bwja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

bump *sigh*

bwja

07-27-2011

currently ran repair, testing to see if it works.

bwja

07-27-2011

What the ****, i just got suspended for a week for something that isn't even my fault!